Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son (35154 Views)

Toolz And Husband Tunde Demuren Welcome Their Second Child (Photos) / Mike, Ebuka, Banky W, Toolz & Husband, Tunde Demerun, Pose With Oba Elegushi / Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring (2) (3) (4)

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by Kotika: 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
sinaj:
He is soooo cute kiss

Chocolate soldier
He is jor
Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
Other fine names: Konga, Bance, Chelsea, Sand, Dick, Origi, Lukaku, Backhouse, Amauri.. etc!!

All these names are nice for December babies..

Asher is not a bad name tho tongue
Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by ucham: 2:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
sodiqapril:
Asher As in asherwo or asherna? By the next 10 years, all traditional names might have go on extinct.....
The thing weak me too my guy. All these things na just neo-colonialism.
Like fela said in one of his songs, you no go see British man dey answer Chinese name or Chinese man dey answer German name. Na for Nigeria you go see black man dey answer oyibo man name.

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by RexTramadol1: 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
That name always links me to Spartacus 2
Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by Ladycewhy(f): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
ucham:

Like fela said in one of his songs, you no go see British man dey answer Chinese name or Chinese man dey answer German name. Na for Nigeria you go see black man dey answer oyibo man name.
singing;

Dem go proud of them name
Dem carry dem slave name for headi
Nor be so?
E be so.
Kolomentality na make you hear me now

Fela sha, that man touched every aspect of our existence ,till date his songs are still relatable.

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by baby124: 2:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Happy birthday little man. Asher sha . The name has the same meaning as Ayo Na or Ibukun. Lmao
Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by Naijaarchive(m): 2:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
What's the meaning of Asher.... grin why not add 'y'

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by ucham: 2:52pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ladycewhy:
singing;

Dem go proud of them name
Dem carry dem slave name for headi
Nor be so?
E be so.
Kolomentality na make you hear me now

Fela sha, that man touched every aspect of our existence ,till date his songs are still relatable.
Correct babe your head dey there.
Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by Lamanii22(f): 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kapilta:
kolewerk. As long as many like us are here.

By the way, i want to know Toolz real name, who knows?

Tolu
Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by Legendguru: 5:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by victorian(f): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2019
Handsome boy!

He looks like his mom.

So cute.

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by Pizzlelight: 5:47pm On Dec 12, 2019
Kapilta:
kolewerk. As long as many like us are here.

By the way, i want to know Toolz real name, who knows?
Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by kakakibuy(m): 6:04pm On Dec 12, 2019
Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by ashawopikin(m): 6:07pm On Dec 12, 2019
Papa carbon copy
Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:30pm On Dec 12, 2019
sodiqapril:
Asher As in asherwo or asherna? By the next 10 years, all traditional names might have gone on extinct.....I'm pretty sure they don't know the meaning themselves

The Hebrew meaning of Asher is "happy" (fortunate; blessed). Biblical: In the Old Testament, in the Book of Genesis, Asher was the 8th son of Jacob and the second son of Zilpa, the maid of Jacob's wife Leah and was promised a life blessed with abundance

Always comment with your brain not with your anus

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
emeijeh:
When we were growing up in the 80s, a lot of children had native names.
But these days, the reverse is the case.

Which one is Nokia Asher again ?

[img]https://media1./images/843166c9d3dc66da2ad9ecf63a4e80cb/tenor.gif?itemid=12221156[/img]

The child is handsome though.
Congrats Toolz and Captain

The Hebrew meaning of Asher is "happy" (fortunate; blessed). Biblical: In the Old Testament, in the Book of Genesis, Asher was the 8th son of Jacob and the second son of Zilpa, the maid of Jacob's wife Leah and was promised a life blessed with abundance
Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2019
ucham:

Is a Hebrew name
Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Naijaarchive:
What's the meaning of Asher.... grin why not add 'y'

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by sodiqapril(m): 11:59pm On Dec 12, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Always comment with your brain not with your anus
That's what I'm still saying, how many greeks name their children chibuzor or wale.....Mr think with your brain...

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by ucham: 12:14am On Dec 13, 2019
OyiboOyibo:

Is a Hebrew name
The same holds true whether it's a Hebrew name or an Arabic name. Our own indigenous names are dying out. If we don't name our children our own names who will?

Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by Etteanna: 6:59am On Dec 13, 2019
sodiqapril:
Asher As in asherwo or asherna? By the next 10 years, all traditional names might have gone on extinct.....I'm pretty sure they don't know the meaning themselves
its a bible name oh
Re: Asher Demuren's 1st Birthday: Toolz And Husband, Tunde Celebrate Their Son by Defenderalert(m): 7:40am On Dec 13, 2019
Congratulations boy. May you continue to be a blessing to your parents and not end like Ubunja. Amen.

Kunle Remi Stabbed By Excited Fan [PICS] / Charly Boy Remembers Tyna Onwudiwe, Pays Tribute To Late Singer / Wizkid Appraises And Hypes Pounded Yam And Egusi Stew