Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,234 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

I Bashed Someone's Car Because Of Mercy, Broda Shaggi Revealed Ignores DJ Cuppy. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Bashed Someone's Car Because Of Mercy, Broda Shaggi Revealed Ignores DJ Cuppy. (2036 Views)

BBNaija: Nengi Breaks Down In Tears As Ozo Ignores Her during the party / Small Doctor's Porsche Bashed At Lagos Airport (Photos) / Bobrisky Gets Physical With A Man That Bashed His New Range Rover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Bashed Someone's Car Because Of Mercy, Broda Shaggi Revealed Ignores DJ Cuppy. by kemzy036: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2019
I Just Bashed Someone's Car Because of Mercy Backside, Am blocking her tomorrow, Broda Shaggi revealed this morning as he ignore DJ Cuppy because of her small backside.

What Do You Think??

See More Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/i-bashed-someones-car-because-of-mercy.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: I Bashed Someone's Car Because Of Mercy, Broda Shaggi Revealed Ignores DJ Cuppy. by kemzy036: 11:29am On Dec 12, 2019
Womanizer
Re: I Bashed Someone's Car Because Of Mercy, Broda Shaggi Revealed Ignores DJ Cuppy. by Timileyin1234(m): 1:34pm On Dec 12, 2019
Cuppy bombom looks funny to me
Re: I Bashed Someone's Car Because Of Mercy, Broda Shaggi Revealed Ignores DJ Cuppy. by kemzy036: 3:19pm On Dec 12, 2019
Timileyin1234:
Cuppy bombom looks funny to me
Lol... How nah??
Re: I Bashed Someone's Car Because Of Mercy, Broda Shaggi Revealed Ignores DJ Cuppy. by Timileyin1234(m): 3:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
kemzy036:

Lol... How nah??
E be like say dem use clay to mode am. Her bombom no smooth. E get time whey she dey twerk. Her bombom no be all those one whey round

(1) (Reply)

Comedian Bovi Celebrates His Birthday With His Daughter,shares Adorable Photos / Married Woman Strikes Pose With Her Husband And Lover In The Same Photo / The Trouble With Women: Taio Cruz, 27, Musician

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.