Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

46 Doctors Resign From Ojukwu Teaching Hospital Over Poor Condition Of Service - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 46 Doctors Resign From Ojukwu Teaching Hospital Over Poor Condition Of Service (27677 Views)

Family Protests At Ibadan Hospital Over Mutilated Corpse Of Relative (Graphic) / 79 Medical Doctors Resign From Kogi Govt Hospitals / 900 Doctors Resign From University College Hospital, Ibadan & Lagos Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 46 Doctors Resign From Ojukwu Teaching Hospital Over Poor Condition Of Service by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
Area4Area:
How much is a level 10 civil servant in Ebonyi and Anambra paid? Make your research and get the result you need and not this baseless argument.
I'm from Anambra, but I live in Abakaliki. My neighbour is a primary school teacher. She's in level 15. In fact, she's overdue for the post of a head mistress, and she's from Anambra too. She laments a lot about her poor salary. She had tried severally to join Anambra State Civil Service as a primary school teacher, but all her efforts were fruitless. She's not paid up to N60,000. I'm sure of this. Very soon, she'll retire, yet her emolument is meager.
Re: 46 Doctors Resign From Ojukwu Teaching Hospital Over Poor Condition Of Service by Bar1941(m): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

You are the one that stated that if it was Southwest it will be in 4th page, I show when the pictures threaded we careless, same with other topics from West, you guys like to carry Igbo matter for head like Agbo

COOUH is well managed and in better condition than most state teaching hospitals in your region, Ogun state teaching hospital is in terrible and deplorable condition, Oyo and Osun are still fighting over the one they share, Ondo State yet to have state teaching hospital.
Below is COOUH Awka

Free yourself from this self imposed inferiority complex, you seem to be the one that actually carry other region's issue "for head" not the guy you argued with above going by your moniker.... Must every news be treated with regional sentiments? You guy's need to change this your "suffering and smiling" attitude and be realistic sometimes, stand up to your various governments and let them do the needful. No region in Nigeria can be boast of a well equiped medical facilities that meet the international standard and affordable to average Nigerian, try to be truthful to yourself.
Re: 46 Doctors Resign From Ojukwu Teaching Hospital Over Poor Condition Of Service by sherlockit(m): 3:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
Never take that next bottle of alcohol, spirit or soda drink without "ASD Ginger drink".

ASD Ginger drink is a non-alcoholic drink made from one of the best Fresh Ginger Root in the world.

Can be taking just the way it is, or mixed with any drink what so ever.

We are committed to bringing the treasures of the earth to the people of the world.

Your body needs a proper care, it's (if not) the only thing you can never regret investing in.

Check the images below for the amazing health benefits of Ginger.

Try it today and You will be Glad you did!
Kindly Call / WhatsApp - 07069700891 : for more enquires

Re: 46 Doctors Resign From Ojukwu Teaching Hospital Over Poor Condition Of Service by adekolaelect(m): 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
ttmacoy:
Oh please stop. For someone who is sick he should prioritize the clinic which is allocated billions every year and yet he flies to London months at a time and that’s all you can come up with? If the clinic is not needed then he might as well allocate the billions to something else more useful.

No I have not said Bihari is responsible for state hospitals but he is not leading by example given the aso rock specifically for him is no neglected despite billions allocated each year and he flies to a foreign country and yet you continue to play politics.

understood sir but I will agree with you if you can send me your critics comment you sent when Stellar Obasanjo ,Yaradua,patient Jonathan all went abroad for medical ? Which we all know Aso Rock villa Hospital has been there since 1994. We all know we need change but not to the point of wasting one life simply bcs he promise to change the bad situation of the country .are you telling me when you have an old aged father and you are afford to take him abroad for the better medical care ,will you just dump or waste his life in the hospital you know it was decay for long due to the inactive of some past leaders simply you want change but which you hope and promise to bring back to the normal? Some Nigerians always say or recommended what they could not do half of it if they are in power for their leaders .

Re: 46 Doctors Resign From Ojukwu Teaching Hospital Over Poor Condition Of Service by Area4Area: 7:10pm On Dec 15, 2019
Mandeyy:
I'm from Anambra, but I live in Abakaliki. My neighbour is a primary school teacher. She's in level 15. In fact, she's overdue for the post of a head mistress, and she's from Anambra too. She laments a lot about her poor salary. She had tried severally to join Anambra State Civil Service as a primary school teacher, but all her efforts were fruitless. She's not paid up to N60,000. I'm sure of this. Very soon, she'll retire, yet her emolument is meager.
Just seeing this now, you earlier said you stay in Anambra and now you stay in Abakaliki
Re: 46 Doctors Resign From Ojukwu Teaching Hospital Over Poor Condition Of Service by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 16, 2019
Area4Area:
Just seeing this now, you earlier said you stay in Anambra and now you stay in Abakaliki
Just show me where I said that I live in Anambra. I hate people saying what I didn't say. Screenshot where I said it or you keep quiet. I'm from Anambra but I live in Abakaliki.
Re: 46 Doctors Resign From Ojukwu Teaching Hospital Over Poor Condition Of Service by Sufisunni: 3:27pm On Dec 18, 2019
Ojukwu even had hospital! This man must have looted the Biafrans to no end

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Cancer Patient, Whose Sister Was Refused U.K Visa To Help Her Dies / #SaveMayowa Was A Scam! She Was Sick But Was Beyond Treatment. / 5 Things To Do Daily To Keep Your Heart Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.