Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,999 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Name Countries That Starts With All The Letters Of Your Name. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Name Countries That Starts With All The Letters Of Your Name. (620 Views)

How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s... / Watch (video) Of A Busty Lady Turns Big Breasts To Generator, Starts It With Rop / How School Boys Used To Write Love Letters To Girls In The 70s, 80s And 90s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Name Countries That Starts With All The Letters Of Your Name. by PalmcreditNIG: 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
Name countries that starts with all the letters of your name. e.g.: My name is Paddy and these are the countries that start with letters in my name: Portugal, Argentina, Denmark, Djibouti and Yemen
Re: Name Countries That Starts With All The Letters Of Your Name. by Khriztarl(f): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
My name is excel.. ethopia,x??,cameroon,england,liberia..abeg no country starts wit x

(1) (Reply)

[memes] When You Are A Naturally Fat Person, 15 Frustrations You Will Face / Funny Christmas Jokes For Kids / The Kidnap Brainjutter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.