Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar (79709 Views)

Davido Holds Chioma’s Boobs At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai / Davido, Dangote At Adewale Adeleke And Kani's Wedding In Calabar (Photos, Video) / Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Lugianostar(m): 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2019
Gforce2015:
Another Calabar witch has escaped life singlehood.

Congrats

Shut that drum you call a mouth!!!!

You can't be better than them yourself

Nonsense
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Rolex66: 12:12am On Dec 13, 2019
Gforce2015:

Congrats

Reason you'll remain single. Ewu
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Rolex66: 12:15am On Dec 13, 2019
Patrioticman007:
Who noticed the portrait of the Fulani Horseman in the background ?. It seems Fulani men rule everywhere ?. Even crossriver ?.
The love of Fulani herdsmen is the beginning of wealth in Nigeria.

Arts is not for the narrow minded, ethnic chauvinist. It's for enlightened minds.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by hopexter(m): 12:25am On Dec 13, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Hungry looking people.

The hungry always know themselves. Between, first time seeing a Yoruba whole male children married outside their tribe. Nice development smiley

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by farem: 12:32am On Dec 13, 2019
175:
I love interstate marriages

You mean as between one in Enugu and Abia states?
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by churchmind: 12:50am On Dec 13, 2019
Gforce2015:

Congrats
shhhhhhh sharaaap na because you from witches lineage n say na una family business no mean say you must display una practice
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by jaxxy(m): 1:30am On Dec 13, 2019
Pedigree
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by IprintMONEY: 3:03am On Dec 13, 2019
this one mary better wife, no be the other big head wey go marry olosho wey bois don scatter toto finaish

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by anochuko01(m): 4:34am On Dec 13, 2019
ziondaughter247:
There's something I like about the Adeleke's that I cannot just pin down
Them get money
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by OGwales(m): 5:58am On Dec 13, 2019
Meanwhile I left my own calabar girl who wanted to kill me with puna. Life sha

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 13, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Hungry looking people.

Witch craft n hunger no go kill u o
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by igboamakaaa: 6:44am On Dec 13, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
All this useless attache by force self.. can't you guys have biafra without SS? Or are you afraid of been landlocked?

You truly are still a child. Nigerians would continue to suffer until they start to overlook sentiments and tribalism, study their history very well and use lessons learnt from there to elect good and competent leaders. I pray you gain enough wisdom that would make you reason well.
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Kennyswagzz: 7:08am On Dec 13, 2019
[quote author=igboamakaaa post=84865535]

[s][s]You truly are still a child. Nigerians would continue to suffer until they start to overlook sentiments and tribalism, study their history very well and use lessons learnt from there to elect good and competent leaders. O pray you soon gain enough wisdom that should make you reason like a man.[[/s]/quote] shut the fvck up

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by mozambo: 7:25am On Dec 13, 2019
Watch the movie trailers that are going to make huge impact on the movie scene come year 2020.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJgGXmfwpy4
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:59am On Dec 13, 2019
noisy45:
Yoruba girls are doomed they are never marriage material, dirty flirts

The Igbo fraudsters and drug barons are doomed because they only marry Chinese and Koreans now.

@livebyday or whatever he calls himself doesn't report such stupid comments.
If it is an attack on Igbos now, he will be all over the place shouting "Mod, mod, mod, rule 2, rule 2, like Lagos bus conductors.

Cossy, Tonto, Chioma, Nkechi Blessing etc are descent Igbos right? Linda that was disgraced with smelling pussy? Did Tinubu not disgrace Nkechi to? If you have nothing in your skull, always keep your mouth shut!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by livebyday(m): 9:02am On Dec 13, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

The Igbo fraudsters and drug barons are doomed because they only marry Chinese and Koreans now.

If it is an attack on Igbos now, he will be all over the place shouting "Mod, mod, mod, rule 2, rule 2, like Lagos bus conductors.

Cossy, Tonto, Chioma, Nkechi Blessing etc are descent Igbos right? Linda that was disgraced with smelling pussy? Did Tinubu not disgrace Nkechi to? If you have nothing in your skull, always keep your mouth shut!

Don't cast accusations you cannot verify
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:04am On Dec 13, 2019
igboamakaaa:

I don't know about the marriage of the others you quoted...but that of Peter has brought a great misfortune upon his family and his musical career. He didn't heed to the advise of his parents nor elders because they saw something he couldn't see. COMPATIBILITY of bloodline.

Those other guys you mentioned may probably be enjoying the fruits that their marriage brought forth because they were COMPATIBLE.... incompatibility of bloodline always brings about family issues out of no where. It's not about tribe...an Igbo family may not be compatible with another from the same village even.

Tonto brought goodluck to the Churchills?
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Stuffyj(m): 9:04am On Dec 13, 2019
Confirmedzombie:
Just look at how ugly and broke the guy looks.
Ugly coues, marriage that wont even last upto one week

Mtcheeeeew
What a moronic and sadistic comment! U know nothing about the Adelekes'.
How could u wish them bad thing?
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:13am On Dec 13, 2019
livebyday:

Don't cast accusations you cannot verify

You have been confronted with this and I have also taken note of it too.
You are on the thread and saw the comment and other related ones up there, why didn't you call out the person and warn him just as you always do if the comment is against Igbos?
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by livebyday(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

You have been confronted with this and I have also taken note of it too.
You are on the thread and saw the comment and other related ones up there, why didn't you call out the person and warn him just as you always do if the comment is against Igbos?
I wasn't on the thread

Again. Be cautious of accusations...

Cheers
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by noisy45(m): 9:50am On Dec 13, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Ori re ti da ru
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by taytee(m): 9:59am On Dec 13, 2019
Gforce2015:

Congrats
lols
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by livebyday(m): 10:18am On Dec 13, 2019
noisy45:

Ori re ti da ru

Huh
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Swinger60(f): 10:40am On Dec 13, 2019
175:
I love interstate marriages

I love it more when it's between Igbo and Yoruba.

Names like Ngozi Babatunde, Lanre Eze, gives me joy

1 Like

Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by igboamakaaa: 11:36am On Dec 13, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Tonto brought goodluck to the Churchills?

Read the entire thing I wrote and understand before replying. If you read all my replies well you'd analyse and know that Tonto brought nothing but bad luck to Churchill and as it stands Churchill's son 's future is even at stake by having more exposure to tonto
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Dannieln1: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
toprealman:
Is this disturbance due to the pics or something else bro
my brother from the pics down to the decaying system
Infact everything in this country is suppos3 to be tagged graphic contents
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by Dannieln1: 12:55pm On Dec 13, 2019
colestephan86:

And who told you there are no poppers in your trophy countries, my advice to u is work hard make your phone charger no first you blow.
are you in Nigeria
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by doraozuruonye: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Hungry looking people.
and na you cum be wealthy looking, enemy of progress find chair and yash down
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by gwama: 3:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
The bride's family seems wealthy. cool cool
Re: Adewale Adeleke And Kani Wedding Introduction Photos In Calabar by LuverBoi16(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
LordAzubuike:
Hungry looking people.
are u sure ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“I Got 6 Packs And 6 Cars” – Peter Okoye Shows Off His 6 Luxury Cars (Video) / Photo Of Adediwurah Blackgold And Busty Benny, Her Friend Got Fans Talking / Seyi Hunter: "I'm Still A Virgin, My Boobs Get Me The Most Attention"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.