Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Mother Of Children Found Hanged In Their Basement Charged With Their Murder - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mother Of Children Found Hanged In Their Basement Charged With Their Murder (527 Views)

Man, Pregnant Wife, 3 Children Found Dead In Their Home In Enugu (Graphic Photo) / Husband Of A Pregnant Woman Hanged In Ekiti (Graphic Photos) / Ghanaian Police Officer's Girlfriend Found Dead, Hanged In His Room (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother Of Children Found Hanged In Their Basement Charged With Their Murder by stellapatu: 5:06pm On Dec 12, 2019
A mother whose two children were found hanged in the basement of their home has been charged with their murder, police said.

Lisa Rachelle Snyder, 36, was was arrested Monday and charged with first-degree murder, third-degree murder, endangering the welfare of children and sexual intercourse with a dog in Berks County, Pennsylvania.

Snyder’s children, eight-year-old Conner and four-year-old Brinley, were found hanged and unresponsive in the basement of their home on September 23.

The children were revived by paramedics as they were rushed to the hospital. They were placed on life support, but died three days later.Police took several things from the home after the children’s deaths, including cellphones, computers, and Conner’s X-box gaming system – and said they were looking for a dog that had reportedly been given away before the incident.

Investigators said Snyder told them she owned the dog, which was a black pit bull mixed dog weighing 50 pounds, but she said she had given the dog away. The dog’s weight and its wire leash were of specific interest to authorities as they investigated the hanging, Pennlive reported.

In a 911 call after allegedly finding the children, Snyder told a dispatcher that Conner was bullied and ‘made threats of doing this, but didn’t want to go alone,’ according to a recording of the call.

Snyder later created a private Facebook Page called ‘Remembering Conner & Brinley’ where she reportedly wrote: ‘Everyday it gets harder. I miss you both so much. I just wanna hold you n kiss you. All I do is cry. I love you both with all my heart. I just want you back.’

More details; https://www.paxexlive.com/thread/mother-of-children-found-hanged-in-their-basement-charged-with-their-murder

Re: Mother Of Children Found Hanged In Their Basement Charged With Their Murder by Freestainworld(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
nothing white people cant do, and our ladies are busy copying them.
Re: Mother Of Children Found Hanged In Their Basement Charged With Their Murder by danny56: 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
White guys with their special demon... How can you just wake up and hang your children. sad

(1) (Reply)

Popular Pastor Melody Adjija Arrested For Staging Fake Miracles / Missing Child: Prophet Sotitobire Returns To Prison, As Court Adjourns Till Feb5 / Shock In Plateau!! Has Police Confirms 26 People Killed And 190 Houses Destroyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.