Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion (65940 Views)

Aliko Dangote Bows In Respect For Femi Otedola's Mother, Lady Doja Otedola / Lady Doja Learning Shaku Shaku From Famous DJ Cuppy [VIDEO] / Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
Emzy10:
Bros stop skydiving for the things you won't even possess while you even on the ground.
. Who says I can't have her, I don't limit my self bro. What d mind can conceive, it will will achieve... Napoleon Hill
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by engrkaz(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
Asides that, granny was once a First Lady in Lagos. Her hubby was Lagos state governor at some point. Her pension still dey drop steady. I think she likes her apartment the way it is.
Emzy10:
Aunty, She's a GRANDMA for crying out loud!! What do GRANDPARENTS need luxury life for? Abi dem Otedola family informed you that Granny ain't okay where she is? you just went ahead and start comparing the kind of life they are living with their GrandMa's own.
The fact that Cuppy called her and she even asked about the little cub shows the kind of bond GrandMa has with the family. Trust Mr Otedola to be bursting Granny some little tips naa for a 'Okay Life�. Simple
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by Goldenurch(m): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
StacyO:

Python you say??
don't mind this one
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
Goldenurch:

don't mind this one
Hahahhahahahhahaha
I'm not sure that guy has an ordinary rabbit in his abode.

I'm eager to know the species he is referring to.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by Blackpearlous(f): 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
It's looks like an albino lion and it is endangered mostly sold at black market. I hope they went through legal means to own one

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 13, 2019
lilfreezy:

Wild animals can be tamed, if you raise them from infancy they will no longer see you as food. People have wild animals like lions tiger, leopards, pythons and comodo dragons as Pets. It all depends on how much bond you've formed with them.

At the same time, an ordinary dog can kill you, this is because people don't treat them with love and care like they are part of family, some people prefer chaining them up all day for security purposes, thereby turning them into wild animals .

Oh yeah! Wild animals can be tamed but you cannot take away their natural I instinct. It is just a matter of when and not if. When it comes calling; you know what the rest of it is about.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by Joystark(f): 1:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
The rate at which these guys are importing Lion into Lagos.
I know they are tamed but...
What if something happens?
Wht if they break free somehow.
Imagine having a lion chasing everyone around in a residential area. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by Personal3214: 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
see below
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by Officialcartel(m): 2:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
we go hear the story

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by yahoosurepass(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
Wish2Die:
Please purchase Naira Marley's fest tickets through my link, am just a promoter hoping to earn 10% commission for every ticket sold please purchase through my link powered by Cokobar, it's no Scam

https://www.nairaland.com/5573740/real-marlians-get-tickets-naira#84872886

fraudster

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by mamaafrik(m): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mteeewh,awon were deede,in this hard economy,Lion??,ofo leese
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by GMbuharii: 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
I prophesy that this sam baby cuppy,if care is not taken,shall tear up your ikebe in one year time. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by GMbuharii: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Joytark:
The rate at which these guys are importing Lion into Lagos....

Good...maybe they will help us reduce the size of coneheaded structures grin
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by Slimguy0(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
Lol we're watching dear......from afar lol
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by Emzy10(m): 4:11pm On Dec 13, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
. Who says I can't have her, I don't limit my self bro. What d mind can conceive, it will will achieve... Napoleon Hill
I'm starting to feel like that's one of your 'LUCID DREAMS' in life, but sorry Bros it ain't Lucid enough. Aspire/Dream clearly, don't be shady with your dreams�
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
yahoosurepass:

fraudster

Guy wetin be your own nah, this is the second time you are saying this, can't see that the link is from Cokobar? Be careful oh!
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by DarkJeddi(m): 4:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
spillia:
I hope they've removed all of the lion's teeth.

How to Make 25% Profit Every 1 Hour With 1xGames. Click Here to Learn How
It doesn't need its teeth to kill..

One swipe of the paws will break a human's neck..
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by Goldenurch(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
StacyO:
Hahahhahahahhahaha I'm not sure that guy has an ordinary rabbit in his abode.
I'm eager to know the species he is referring to.
Lol.. I guess the plastic one
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by gbolahanmudashi: 4:35pm On Dec 13, 2019
[quote author=SultanOfPuna post=84872870]Hurstle OOO!!!
So That if Your Grandma Disturb U For Kids
You Console Her With Baby
[Lion.z./quote] what your point?
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by akdjr(m): 4:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
This your comment remind me of argument I had with my pastor when he preach about Daniel escape from Lion den and i said that power was not ordinary and if anyone in the name of faith try enter Lion den na bye bye to this planet Earth be that ooo.... The pastor say I no get faith.quote author=TWservices post=84863152]Someone should tell this people that Daniels escape from the lion's den was a miracle[/quote]
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by Czartega(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2019
SultanOfPuna:
Hurstle OOO!!!
So That if Your Grandma Disturb U For Kids
You Console Her With Baby Lion..

This is savagery cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by dicksonadams(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
If you like feed me na me go still kill you chop

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by piagetskinner(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
Until the lotion grown and turns you to his meal abi
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by KyrianOkeke(m): 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2019
lilfreezy:

Wild animals can be tamed, if you raise them from infancy they will no longer see you as food. People have wild animals like lions tiger, leopards, pythons and comodo dragons as Pets. It all depends on how much bond you've formed with them.

At the same time, an ordinary dog can kill you, this is because people don't treat them with love and care like they are part of family, some people prefer chaining them up all day for security purposes, thereby turning them into wild animals .

No doubt, they can be trained... but even the most tamed of wild animals still has that instinct of being wild. It's like a programme that had been written already.

It only takes one little thing n that programme kicks in... theres a reason they are called wild animals, its because they are better off in the wild
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
Goldenurch:

Lol.. I guess the plastic one

Please ooo
This ribs are still fresh,before I'll laugh and crack one.
Lol............plastic rabbit
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by urahara(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
lilfreezy:

That's the exact same thing this woman said about the chimpanzee she raised from infancy called Travis and oh well...

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by urahara(m): 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
Emzy10:
Bros stop skydiving for the things you won't even possess while you even on the ground.

Daaaaaiyummmmmmmmmmnnn
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by DEROX: 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
flatinossu grin e pain am
deepwater:
lol

u get money buy LION
See ur house
see ur mama house

Audio money people!
fake ass rich folks!

Before u quote me, money na pregnancy them no dey hide am
e dey show with full force.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by naturefellow(m): 9:13pm On Dec 13, 2019
Animal Rights group / Law enforcement will not see this one to carry now.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by grandstar(m): 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
why should she be allowed to own a lion and deny another? The law needs to be fair and not discriminatory. It's just unfair.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion by prevailer247(f): 10:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
lilfreezy:

If it's taken away Immediately after birth, then it is possible but few hours after birth, they becomes untenable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olusoji Jacobs And Blessing Douglas Marriage Crashes / Davido And Chioma Attend Church Together With Their Son (Photo, Video) / Paschaline Alex Okoli: I Can Go Nude For A Movie Depending On The Amount

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.