Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,760 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Who Is Free For The Rest Of Her Life? Lol. Wanna Get So Close - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Is Free For The Rest Of Her Life? Lol. Wanna Get So Close (413 Views)

Discussion Continues. Part 2 (this Time Its Free For All) / 4 Kogite Dat Wanna Get Down. I Cld Use Ice Cream Btw Her Legs / Wanna Get 2 Kno You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Free For The Rest Of Her Life? Lol. Wanna Get So Close by cornelbay: 8:49pm On Nov 26, 2010
If you know are a female, you are naughty, wild, responsible and reserved, wanna get so close. i am cool and could be doing it for real.
Re: Who Is Free For The Rest Of Her Life? Lol. Wanna Get So Close by PUMBA1(f): 8:55pm On Nov 26, 2010
How can she be "wild" and "reserved"?
Re: Who Is Free For The Rest Of Her Life? Lol. Wanna Get So Close by deelady(f): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2010
^^^ LWKMD.
@ OP. . Nawao o! U dnt even knw wat u want. . Lol. Mscheww!
Re: Who Is Free For The Rest Of Her Life? Lol. Wanna Get So Close by cornelbay: 2:47pm On Nov 27, 2010
anyway was just trying to see if people comment here. PUMBA, wassup?
Re: Who Is Free For The Rest Of Her Life? Lol. Wanna Get So Close by cornelbay: 2:52pm On Nov 27, 2010
deelady wassup, not everybody knows what they are looking for. sometimes you just ve d luck of getting it before u know. but i am here so anyone can put me thru. you cud strart, u knw, NUS smiley
Re: Who Is Free For The Rest Of Her Life? Lol. Wanna Get So Close by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 27, 2010
You want somebody naughty, wild, and reserved in one? Good luck grin
Re: Who Is Free For The Rest Of Her Life? Lol. Wanna Get So Close by cornelbay: 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2010
@all, then categorize yourself in all these 3 character i ve mentioned. who is naughty here, who is wild here, and who is reserved here, ? be sincere, lwkmtw
Re: Who Is Free For The Rest Of Her Life? Lol. Wanna Get So Close by no1madman(m): 3:30pm On Nov 27, 2010
P. U. M. B. A:

How can she be "wild" and "reserved"?
possible!WILD as in hot in bed.
Re: Who Is Free For The Rest Of Her Life? Lol. Wanna Get So Close by cornelbay: 8:07pm On Nov 27, 2010
yes o broda. but lets hear them out. who is a saint here? i want to know one female saint here
Re: Who Is Free For The Rest Of Her Life? Lol. Wanna Get So Close by PUMBA1(f): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2010
Saint P. U. M. B. A here!

(1) (Reply)

Kabibi.com - 'meet People. Make Friends'. / Still Searching / Catch Cheating Spouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.