Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen (2724 Views)

Help A Brother- Suggest Which Phone Brand I Should Go For. / What's The Weirdest Phone Brand You've Ever Seen Or Bought? / JUST FOR FUN!! What Is The Funniest Wifi Name You’ve Ever Seen Or Used? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by wisea(m): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
guys I need your advice.just
bought this infinix s4 3g with hard earned money I know what I went before I could save up to that amount, instead of 32g phone

memory the phone memory is just one 1g,when I return it to where I bought it the the so infinix distributor ask me to swap with additional 10000 phone a I never seen the brand in my life.pls house any

solution on how I could increase the phone memory.pls no insult.infinix infinix infinix infinix hmmmm.its a pity they lost their hard earned........
Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by wisea(m): 8:42pm On Dec 12, 2019
it all happen in onitsha main market,two storey building adjacent emeka offor plaza

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by songzDaniel01(m): 8:44pm On Dec 12, 2019
wisea:
bought this infinix s4 3g with hard earned money I know what I went before I could save up to that amount, instead of 32g phone

memory the phone memory is just one 1g,when I return it to where I bought it the the so infinix distributor ask me to swap with additional 10000 phone a I never seen the brand in my life.pls house any

solution on how I could increase the phone memory.pls no insult.infinix infinix infinix infinix hmmmm.its a pity they lost their hard earned........
you bought a cloned infinix s4

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by laluski(m): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2019
songzDaniel01:

Simple

1 Like

Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by laluski(m): 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
One small boy in my area almost sold me a cloned hot 7.The body na Infinix,the software na Tecno

1 Like

Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by enawt: 10:21pm On Dec 12, 2019
wisea:

Only buy phone from authorised/licensed phone stores. That's a cloned phone mahn.
If the man is always there, report to the police although I doubt this.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by olasco2035: 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
don't come here and be typing rubbish just because u av the freedom to type...... instead blame ur mumuism for buying phone from unauthorized dealer...and am sure that u bought it at a cheap price......others are using the brand and they are enjoying it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by wisea(m): 11:23pm On Dec 12, 2019
olasco2035:
don't come here and be typing rubbish just because u av the freedom to type...... instead blame ur mumuism for buying phone from unauthorized dealer...and am sure that u bought it at a cheap price......others are using the brand and they are enjoying it
Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by wisea(m): 11:24pm On Dec 12, 2019
is it ur f that typing rubbish learn to reasonable just for one

1 Like

Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by KINGJAJA888(m): 12:14am On Dec 13, 2019
songzDaniel01:
How much did u buy it.
Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by aminusodiq(m): 1:10am On Dec 13, 2019
Inifinix s4 wit d above spesification shld b arnd 46-50k... If u bought fr a lesser price... Say 25 to 30k... U bought a cloned fone
Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by EvilPOTATO(m): 4:53am On Dec 13, 2019
laluski:
One small boy in my area almost sold me a cloned hot 7.The body na Infinix,the software na Tecno
That's what we call head of Jesus, body of muhammed

1 Like

Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 6:16am On Dec 13, 2019
I am using hot 8 and it's working very fine. Maybe u bought yours from all these 419 guys.
Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by gogeekish(m): 6:21am On Dec 13, 2019
That is never Infinix S4. You have been duped. Better change your negative title going against brand that has nothing to do with the scam you fell for. You can be sued for hurting brand name.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by femi4: 7:08am On Dec 13, 2019
wisea:

Awuf dey run belle.....Buy from authorized shops...you no gree
Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by seunlayi(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2019
Involved the police, go to your nearest SON office...... Report to their market association.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by emmyboy162(m): 11:17am On Dec 13, 2019
I own an Infinix S4 and l love the phone. you simply bought a fake one
Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by Ayebaeapretai(f): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
wisea:

Bros you bought a FAKE device and Not a genuie infinix S4 device

The S4 comes in two varients 6gb and 64gb storage
3gb and 32gb storage

show us a screen shot and imei number first.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by ZesusHVWritter(m): 2:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Na this one dey tire me for anything transission. The person wey claim to buy the s4 no post phone screenshot of the phone or even carton or image of the device. Yet him claim to have been duped by infinix.
The persons wey dey comment say na fake infinix s4 the op buy but no gree post images or screenshot of the so called infinix s4 they claim to be using..

Let me ask. Is the infinix s4 an invisible device or is it so bad nobody is using it and somebody who claims to be using it says it a bad device?

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by mrcrabs(m): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
Them job you simple... It's either you get a soldier to follow you back or you use police, if you don't do this then you aren't getting another phone back Simple, crazy guys at that plaza
Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by phonedaddy: 4:07pm On Dec 13, 2019
ZesusHVWritter:
Na this one dey tire me for anything transission. The person wey claim to buy the s4 no post phone screenshot of the phone or even carton or image of the device. Yet him claim to have been duped by infinix.
The persons wey dey comment say na fake infinix s4 the op buy but no gree post images or screenshot of the so called infinix s4 they claim to be using..

Let me ask. Is the infinix s4 an invisible device or is it so bad nobody is using it and somebody who claims to be using it says it a bad device?
Shut up
Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by ZesusHVWritter(m): 4:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
phonedaddy:
Shut up
Keep making noise. You are on mute.
Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by tstx(m): 5:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
"When fools go to market, bad goods are sold" - Ancient Warri Proverb

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by Mohbola(f): 12:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Is it the brand or where you bought it from
Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by uniqflames(m): 12:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
"When fools go to market, bad goods are sold" - Ancient Warri Proverb
grin
Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by Itzstarboi(m): 1:14pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ayebaeapretai:
Bros you bought a FAKE device and Not a genuie infinix S4 device

The S4 comes in two varients 6gb and 64gb storage
3gb and 32gb storage

show us a screen shot and imei number first.
True
Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by kingxsamz(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2019
laluski:

And you think there's no difference between the two craps? undecided
Re: Infinix Worse Brand I Have Ever Seen by safas20(f): 3:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
I recommend Infinix sues your broke behind for dragging her name.

(1) (Reply)

(SOLD) Few Months Used Nokia 7.1 Dark Blue / Which Of This Two Nokia Phones Is The Best / Tecno Camon 17 Unboxing & Review - 90hz + So Much Compromises.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.