Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Why Are You An Entrepreneur? For The Passion/interest/title - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Are You An Entrepreneur? For The Passion/interest/title (686 Views)

TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion / Hair Entrepreneur, Mizwanneka Buys 2020 Mercedes-benz G63 AMG, Worth ₦120 Millio / Phone Tech Site Genius Specs Offers Free Advertisements To All Entrepreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are You An Entrepreneur? For The Passion/interest/title by Nahnahvlogs(f): 8:55pm On Dec 12, 2019
Today I talked about Entrepreneurship.
There are a lot of entrepreneurs these days and not everyone know the reason why they are entrepreneurs, I made a video explaining three major reasons why people go into business and become entrepreneurs,when you have a 'why', when you know the reason you're doing something,it makes things and the direction you're going into very easy.
Here are some questions you should ask yourself and give answers to.
1a.Firstly is why do you want to be an entrepreneur
1b.Secondly Then you look at it, is it worth saleable is it what people would spend their money on?

1c.What solution do you want to proffer in the market?

1d.Who are your competitors and people in the market

1e.How can you be unique and different from others in the market what's your unique point of value.

1f.Get a mentor

I hope you find this helpful!

Kindly check out my other videos.
Don't forget to subscribe, Like, Comment
Follow me on Social Media @Twitter and IG; NahnahVlogs
I'm just an email away, for suggestions, recommendations, collab. @abdulnana08@gmail. com.
Thank You!
Here is the link that puts an answer to these questions.below I'll be writing it out in details for those who might not be interested in watching the video.Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfvN0kLtA98
Re: Why Are You An Entrepreneur? For The Passion/interest/title by smiliyB(f): 9:16pm On Dec 12, 2019
Nice...just that being an entrepreneur these days no be moi moi. angry I'm thinking of changing my mind sef

1 Like

Re: Why Are You An Entrepreneur? For The Passion/interest/title by Nahnahvlogs(f): 10:09pm On Dec 12, 2019
Loll,you can't give up just yet sis.I've gone into two different businesses and I've learnt,its not easy but your reason should be strong enough to keep you going,so if you get tired just know the reason why you're doing it. that's why its advisable to do something you're passionate about.I wish you the very best sis!

(1) (Reply)

Boxes And Dongles / Apple Set To Sell Its Two-billionth Iphone This Year / Samsung Vs Iphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.