Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,353 members, 7,822,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion (1227 Views)

Nigeria Loan Apps Are Wicked. They Still Asking Repayment At This Time / Why Are You An Entrepreneur? For The Passion/interest/title / Help. After Formatting, My Phone Is Asking For Last Email And Password (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by Melaninprincess(f): 2:06am On Mar 06, 2021
When was the last time you thought about your passion? Recently? A while ago? Well, today is a good enough time to take a pause and give your passion some serious thought.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/13225982_evzbtjowqaam80t_jpegfd9bd264aae04d4980ed4266c6333347

I know the world we are in priorities survival, but nothing beats personally prioritizing one’s passion and reaping its dividends.

Take Kaffy for example, before she became the popular celebrity dancer she is now, she had been following an educational path that will make her an Aeronautic Engineer. She, one day, took the decision to pursue her passion for dance instead. Despite huge discouragement from family and friends, she went on to do amazingly well in the male dominated dance industry – becoming one of the topmost dancers in the country.

What about Kelechi Amadi-Obi? After practicing law for years, the seasoned photographer dropped everything and went into photography at a time when photography didn’t mean much in Nigeria. His work in photography and visual art has earned him international renown, featuring in many international exhibitions.

We can also talk about Olorunyomi Omoniyi Makun of Yomi Casual. When it comes to Fashion among Nigerian Men in Nigeria, Yomi Casual is one of the resounding names that take the lead in the Industry. In many ways, Yomi Casual not only succeeds at what he does, but he also has made being a male fashion designer an “acceptable” day job.

Let’s switch into Nollywood and talk about Omoni Oboli. She is the first actress from Nollywood to win Best Actress in two international festivals. After she first started acting, she went on hiatus for 10 years. But then, she came back and took the industry by storm. That couldn’t have been easy, but acting was her passion, so she stuck with it.

DJ Kaywise and Kim Oprah are also Nigerians who have found the limelight from pursuing their passions. Making a name for themselves with huge followings.

I can go on and on about how big of a deal following your passion is. Without a doubt, it pays to follow one’s passion. And thanks to great brands like TECNO, we are being reminded of that golden fact today. In fact, they have an entire campaign targeted at encouraging young Nigerians to pursue their passion, with a chance of being mentored by one of the celebrities I highlighted above.

That campaign is called Cbeyond, and you can win too if you participate.

Watch each episode of the guest celebrity posted on any of their social media pages and follow the instructions.

Winners get a 2-day mentorship with any of the 6 celebrities TECNO brought along on this adventure. What’s more, winners will also get a starter kit and a Camon 16 smartphone as a shiny bow on this box of delightful generosity.

The campaign will run from the 4th of March 2021 to the 20th of April 2021.

For more details, visit TECNO’s social media pages
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by Kunja2: 7:01am On Mar 06, 2021
What's this about?
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by Freelancerx: 10:04am On Mar 06, 2021
Kunja2:
What's this about?
I think it's a mentorship program with other gifts like a camon device
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by Kunja2: 7:31pm On Mar 06, 2021
Freelancerx:
I think it's a mentorship program with other gifts like a camon device
oh okay, thanks
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by Jacku: 8:44pm On Mar 06, 2021
I think I saw it somewhere. This is like a competition
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by Freelancerx: 12:00am On Mar 07, 2021
Kunja2:
oh okay, thanks
You are welcome. You can be a part too, check their social media pages
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by PaulucheBusines: 5:14am On Mar 07, 2021
This is good...always impacting Nigerian Youths
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by stupidmod3: 8:44am On Mar 07, 2021
a shinning bow undecided
is it free wats involve, all this Grammer soo wen una start to talk e go b like say toilet no dey una house
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by iseoluwanimi: 3:01pm On Mar 07, 2021
Na the reason why am glued with tecno... dem always they give back to their users with great opportunities... jsut imagine having to be mentored buy any of these guys just because i dey use this brands phone... Thanks to them o... have submitted my entry already... the task is very easy...
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by RRodwave(m): 4:49pm On Mar 07, 2021
What kan i say
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by Kunja2: 5:23pm On Mar 07, 2021
Freelancerx:
will do. Thanks
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by Yinksy09(m): 9:11pm On Mar 07, 2021
I would love to participate in the photography category.
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by Yinksy09(m): 9:12pm On Mar 07, 2021
Jacku:
I think I saw it somewhere. This is like a competition
Yeah it is. It’s on all tecno mobile social media pages
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by selfdefence: 9:45pm On Mar 07, 2021
okay, nice one, lets seen whats this has to offer
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by selfdefence: 9:46pm On Mar 07, 2021
i think it has to do with discovering and nurturing your talents under mentors.
Kunja2:
What's this about?
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by Sunkanmiwise(m): 11:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
Wow, I really love this initiative. Connecting passionate people with Industry giants for mentorship.

That's influential and impactful collaboration.
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by Breastfeed: 11:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
Fantastic, what an amazing opportunity it is to showcase your talents
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:00am On Mar 08, 2021
The first episode with Yomi Causal And Kelechi was really interesting.
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:01am On Mar 08, 2021
Kunja2:
What's this about?

It's a 2 day mentorship program.
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by YangaBabe: 6:07am On Mar 08, 2021
Awesome, fantastic initiative this is
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by YangaBabe: 6:07am On Mar 08, 2021
Abiodunspectre:
The first episode with Yomi Causal And Kelechi was really interesting.
sure it was smiley
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by Kayconcept2(m): 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2021
Wow, very good initiative and an opportunity to show yourself
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by Idarachris84: 9:27am On Mar 10, 2021
These guys have been trending seriously for the past few days. Is one mentorship program am looking forward to. My favorites. Yeah!!!!
Abiodunspectre:

It's a 2 day mentorship program.
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by Kunja2: 6:17pm On Mar 12, 2021
Freelancerx:
Alright, I've done that anyway but Thanks.
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by Freelancerx: 11:29am On Mar 13, 2021
Kunja2:
Alright, I've done that anyway but Thanks.
you're welcome
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by hoilakes(m): 11:32am On Mar 13, 2021
woow, the first episode was interesting, the lucky winners have been announced, have submitted my entry for the second episode...
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by Freelancerx: 4:04pm On Mar 13, 2021
hoilakes:
woow, the first episode was interesting, the lucky winners have been announced, have submitted my entry for the second episode...
Best of luck
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by Theanyanwu: 2:58am On Mar 14, 2021
If I can only connect with them. That would be awesome
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by tafat: 7:05pm On Mar 14, 2021
Lovely, this initiative is highly welcomed.
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by skywalker240(m): 11:08pm On Mar 14, 2021
Transsion phones are useless, all of them.
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by Kunja2: 12:29am On Mar 15, 2021
skywalker240:
Transsion phones are useless, all of them.
but this is a Mentorship program na
Re: TECNO’S Cbeyond Is Asking You To Awaken Your Passion by Abiodunspectre(m): 12:39am On Mar 15, 2021
stupidmod3:
a shinning bow undecided
is it free wats involve, all this Grammer soo wen una start to talk e go b like say toilet no dey una house

It's a free mentorship program.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tecno Overtakes Samsung To Lead African Smartphone Market, Xiaomi Shines! / Iphone Xsmax 64gb (little Crack On Screen) 150k (sold) / Recommend Xiaomi Or Huawei Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.