Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Nigerian Man Returns N98M That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Man Returns N98M That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account (1145 Views)

Police Return N9.9million To Owner After It Was Mistakenly Transferred To POS / Man Returns A Cartorn Of Indomie With N1.8M In Imo / Man Gets A Car For Returning N53m Mistakenly Paid Into His Account By The Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Returns N98M That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by jamespeter10(m): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
A Nigerian man identified as Sunny Anderson has narrated how he returned a whooping 98 million Nigerian Naira which was mistakenly transferred to his bank account.

Read below.

“Today, God gave me the grace to return the sum of N98, 000, 000 (Ninety Eight Million Naira) that was mistakenly transferred into my Acct by a company based in Abuja.
God will never allow us take what belongs to someone else, no matter our level of LACK”.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/nigerian-man-sunny-anderson-returns.html

Re: Nigerian Man Returns N98M That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by jamespeter10(m): 8:56pm On Dec 12, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Nigerian Man Returns N98M That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by osifoblessingme: 8:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
98M shocked shocked thats a lot, God bless you Sir
Re: Nigerian Man Returns N98M That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by soberdrunk(m): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
I trust myself!!! By the 3rd day I will have been chilling on my balcony in Ecuador with 3-5 Female Albino Latinos feeding me shrimp and grapes........... angry First things first that evening I must eat at least 5k Suya without onions and 4 cold Heineken with 1 hot one to activate the ginger......... angry

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Returns N98M That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by nifemi25(m): 9:03pm On Dec 12, 2019
Imagine no one has ever made a mistake of transferring #10 to my account before talkless transferring huge amounts...... Someone should just do the mistake and transfer millions to my account... I want to know how the alerts sound...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Returns N98M That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Olalan(m): 9:13pm On Dec 12, 2019
Only a stupid person would want to bolt with such a huge sum of money............it's wise to report such to avoid been labelled an accomplice to fraud or kidnapping syndicate

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Returns N98M That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by smiliyB(f): 9:14pm On Dec 12, 2019
That's nice...I will beg them make I borrow like 2mil invest am then refund later embarassed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Returns N98M That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by ZiriMane(m): 9:22pm On Dec 12, 2019
I'm not surprised...
Good people like us still exist
He just did what I did in my dream

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Returns N98M That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Ishilove: 9:27pm On Dec 12, 2019
soberdrunk:
I trust myself!!! By the 3rd day I will have been chilling on my balcony in Ecuador with 3-5 Female Albino Latinos feeding me shrimp and grapes........... angry First things first that evening I must eat at least 5k Suya without onions and 4 cold Heineken with 1 hot one to activate the ginger......... angry
When you're done eating, the Nigerian police will be waiting to haul you to Kirikiri
Re: Nigerian Man Returns N98M That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by soberdrunk(m): 9:31pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ishilove:

When you're done eating, the Nigerian police will be waiting to haul you to Kirikiri

Nigerian police doesn't have jurisdiction in ordinary Ghana talk less of Ecuador that is half way around the world from Nigeria..... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Returns N98M That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Eteka1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 12, 2019
He did the best thing.
Re: Nigerian Man Returns N98M That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Ishilove: 9:35pm On Dec 12, 2019
soberdrunk:

Nigerian police doesn't have jurisdiction in ordinary Ghana talk less of Ecuador that is half way around the world from Nigeria..... angry
Ole
Re: Nigerian Man Returns N98M That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by NGRsenate: 9:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
How convenient that a mature man like that had barely N700 in his account when 98m entered, he may have other accounts sha.

But even if you’re a theif, you’ll still return the money na... sey pesin go just forget 98m million wey him do mistake on top? Or you think the banks will not kill until the money is recovered?
Re: Nigerian Man Returns N98M That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by tunjiajayi: 9:43pm On Dec 12, 2019
Best move for people that value their sleep.
Re: Nigerian Man Returns N98M That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by Kendumazy(m): 9:58pm On Dec 12, 2019
He made the best move. If you know, you know.
Re: Nigerian Man Returns N98M That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by GENEGIRIA: 10:10pm On Dec 12, 2019
Ordinary Ghana? what is ordinary about Ghana? if Ghana is ordinary, what will you call nigeria. the poverty capital of the world?

[s]
soberdrunk:

[/s]
Re: Nigerian Man Returns N98M That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by SoNature(m): 10:29pm On Dec 12, 2019
soberdrunk:

Huncle, if the maximum amount your account has received is 50k, and you suddenly get 98M, you are in trouble. First of all, the bank will place restriction on your account at once.

You cannot withdraw 1kobo - not even from ATM. You have to come to the counter to explain to the bank the source of the money. Any bank that fails to do that is getting themselves into trouble.

So, you will get zilch out of the money.
Re: Nigerian Man Returns N98M That Was Mistakenly Paid Into His Account by LegoxMetahuman: 11:39pm On Dec 12, 2019
GENEGIRIA:
Ordinary Ghana? what is ordinary about Ghana? if Ghana is ordinary, what will you call nigeria. the poverty capital of the world?

ordinary ghana with economy half the size of lagos

(1) (Reply)

|||| OPERA ADS SCAM Victim |||| Beware OF OPERA ADS - O PLAY DIGITAL SER. LTD / Opera News Hub / Report Suggests CBN Devalues Naira By 15%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.