Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,687 members, 7,955,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:32 AM

New Sugar Estate Boosts Nigeria's Sugar Master Plan, Provides 10,000 Jobs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Sugar Estate Boosts Nigeria's Sugar Master Plan, Provides 10,000 Jobs (289 Views)

Dapo Abiodun: New Lagos-Ibadan Rail Line Fits Our Transportation Master Plan / Festus Keyamo On 774,000 Jobs: "Politicians Blackmailing Me" / New NASS Principal Officers’ Residences Violate Abuja Master Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Sugar Estate Boosts Nigeria's Sugar Master Plan, Provides 10,000 Jobs by Bazamfare: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2019
The sugar master plan of the federal government has received a massive boost due to the Sunti Sugar Estate investment in Mokwa, Niger State.

This was revealed by the minister of industry trade and investment, Otunba Niyi Adebayo, when he visited the facility on Thursday, December 12. The minister who commended the Sunti Golden Sugar Estates for the level of investment made in the sugar sector in Nigeria stated that the investment by was the largest under the Sugar Backward Integration Policy of the federal government. With a production target of over 1,500 tonnes by the end of 2019, the minister described the Sugar Estate’s investment as laudable, adding that it will provide jobs for many Nigerians

New sugar estate boosts Nigeria's sugar master plan, provides 10,000 jobs 2 hours ago 1294 views by Nnenna Ibeh - The sugar master plan of the federal government has received a massive boost and it is on course - The plan, an initiative of the Muhammadu Buhari administration, was designed to attract over $1 billion annually in local and foreign direct investments - It is also geared towards creating an estimated 107,000 jobs over the first ten-year period The sugar master plan of the federal government has received a massive boost due to the Sunti Sugar Estate investment in Mokwa, Niger state. This was revealed by the minister of industry trade and investment, Otunba Niyi Adebayo, when he visited the facility on Thursday, December 12. The minister who commended the Sunti Golden Sugar Estates for the level of investment made in the sugar sector in Nigeria stated that the investment by was the largest under the Sugar Backward Integration Policy of the federal government. With a production target of over 1,500 tonnes by the end of 2019, the minister described the Sugar Estate’s investment as laudable, adding that it will provide jobs for many Nigerians. “I just arrived at the Sunti Golden Sugar Estates in Mokwa, Niger state, for my assessment tour of the backward integration programmes in the sugar industry. “On my tour of the Sunti Sugar Estates, I emphasized that I am quite impressed with the level of investment and planning that has gone into this enterprise. It is my hope that this will translate into more jobs and opportunities for all Nigerians. “During my assessment tour, I had a great time learning how to harvest sugarcane at the Sunti Golden Sugar Estates farm — the largest investment under the Sugar Backward Integration Policy, which falls under the Nigeria Sugar Masterplan,” the minister wrote on his social media page

BUSINESS & ECONOMY SECTION IS PROVIDED TO YOU BY — #1 NIGERIAN ONLINE MARKETPLACE VISIT WEBSITE Main Latest Business and Economy News in Nigeria LATEST BUSINESS AND ECONOMY NEWS IN NIGERIA New sugar estate boosts Nigeria's sugar master plan, provides 10,000 jobs 2 hours ago 1294 views by Nnenna Ibeh - The sugar master plan of the federal government has received a massive boost and it is on course - The plan, an initiative of the Muhammadu Buhari administration, was designed to attract over $1 billion annually in local and foreign direct investments - It is also geared towards creating an estimated 107,000 jobs over the first ten-year period The sugar master plan of the federal government has received a massive boost due to the Sunti Sugar Estate investment in Mokwa, Niger state. This was revealed by the minister of industry trade and investment, Otunba Niyi Adebayo, when he visited the facility on Thursday, December 12. The minister who commended the Sunti Golden Sugar Estates for the level of investment made in the sugar sector in Nigeria stated that the investment by was the largest under the Sugar Backward Integration Policy of the federal government. With a production target of over 1,500 tonnes by the end of 2019, the minister described the Sugar Estate’s investment as laudable, adding that it will provide jobs for many Nigerians. “I just arrived at the Sunti Golden Sugar Estates in Mokwa, Niger state, for my assessment tour of the backward integration programmes in the sugar industry. “On my tour of the Sunti Sugar Estates, I emphasized that I am quite impressed with the level of investment and planning that has gone into this enterprise. It is my hope that this will translate into more jobs and opportunities for all Nigerians. “During my assessment tour, I had a great time learning how to harvest sugarcane at the Sunti Golden Sugar Estates farm — the largest investment under the Sugar Backward Integration Policy, which falls under the Nigeria Sugar Masterplan,” the minister wrote on his social media pages. PAY ATTENTION: Install our latest app for Android, read best news on Nigeria’s #1 news app The National Sugar Master Plan, an initiative of the Muhammadu Buhari administration, was designed to attract over $1 billion annually in local and foreign direct investments and create an estimated 107,000 jobs over the first ten-year period. Meanwhile, over 10,000 jobs have already been created by the Sunti Golden Sugar Estates. According to the owners, over N64 billion had been so far invested in the Sugar estates with a number of facilities already provided, including a landing strip, roads, schools, clinics among others. “The Sunti Sugar Estate has 17,000 hectares of arable farmland, a sugar mill with a capacity to process 4,500 metric tonnes of sugarcane daily and at full capacity. “As at today, 3,000ha of sugar cane has been developed and is under pivot, sprinkler and furrow irrigation,” the management said.

https://www.legit.ng/1284005-new-sugar-estate-boosts-nigerias-sugar-master-plan-10000-jobs.html
Re: New Sugar Estate Boosts Nigeria's Sugar Master Plan, Provides 10,000 Jobs by Simplyleo: 10:36pm On Dec 12, 2019
cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Oil Marketers, PENGASSAN Call For Subsidy Removal / With UK Moving On Brexit, Fani-kayode Asks When Nigeria Can Have Referendum / Caught In The Act: Polaris Bank Robs N920 Million Belonging To State Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.