Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,911 members, 7,952,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:49 PM

Major General Buhari: CNN Carries The News Of Buhari's Dictatorship. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Major General Buhari: CNN Carries The News Of Buhari's Dictatorship. (6266 Views)

Buhari Dictatorship:Open Letter To Femi Falana[photos ,video ] / Femi Adesina Reacts As Punch Calls Buhari 'Major General' / 20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Major General Buhari: CNN Carries The News Of Buhari's Dictatorship. by fk001(m): 9:48am On Dec 13, 2019
clarocuzioo:

Ever since Trump took over as the President of UNITED STATES, they have recorded the lowest unemployment rate so far in the history of America while Buhari has recorded the highest unemployment rate ever in the history of this country.

American economy is booming while Nigerian economy is shrinking.

Trump has placed America first while Buhari has placed the North first, so you can see there's a big difference betweenn Trump and Buhari.

Social media propaganda if what you said is true my question is why do Americans hate him?
Re: Major General Buhari: CNN Carries The News Of Buhari's Dictatorship. by Tumbulum: 10:56am On Dec 13, 2019
solmusdesigns:

lol havent they started that already, didnt you see their road block during the saga with Saraki when their road blocks blocked the national assembly
forgive me for short memory. They have been reduced to mere police
Re: Major General Buhari: CNN Carries The News Of Buhari's Dictatorship. by psucc(m): 4:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
fk001:

Social media propaganda if what you said is true my question is why do Americans hate him?
hmm mmm. Americans don't hate Trump. Only the Dems, Die hard Muslims, illegal immigrants, do.

In fact, even the arrowhead, Nancy Pelosi last confess Trumpet is among America's best
Re: Major General Buhari: CNN Carries The News Of Buhari's Dictatorship. by fk001(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2019
psucc:
hmm mmm. Americans don't hate Trump. Only the Dems, Die hard Muslims, illegal immigrants, do.

In fact, even the arrowhead, Nancy Pelosi last confess Trumpet is among America's best

Lol let me pass
Re: Major General Buhari: CNN Carries The News Of Buhari's Dictatorship. by AcrylicProperty(f): 4:02pm On Apr 05
Your best is yet to come...

Reach out to us for the best of genuine & verified properties with a reputable Real Estate company that delivers.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayu: Only Way Out Of Suffering Is To Vote APC Out Of Power / I'm Ashamed To B From Arewa / Tinubu's Oriental Hotel In V.I Bigger Than Dasuki's Alleged Building.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.