Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,612 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Shocking: Pastor Adeboye Reveals When He Would Die - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Shocking: Pastor Adeboye Reveals When He Would Die (759 Views)

I Never Thought Ada Jesus Would Die Young – Husband / N-Power Scheme Reveals When March Stipend Will Commence / SHOCKING! Pastor Of 15 Years Exposes Churches, Say Church Is Lucrative Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: Pastor Adeboye Reveals When He Would Die by naijazee(f): 4:46am On Dec 13, 2019
Affectionately referred to as Daddy G.O of the Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG), Pastor E.A Adeboye has uncovered when he would die.

The revered man of God uncovered this information during the Annual Holy Ghost Congress.

While he was preaching, he made a few revelations on the church was able to secure the huge piece of land many have come to know as the national camp ground.

He stated,

When I was in Mushin, I prayed to God for a boy's quarter but God said I should forget it. That He will build for me a city. When I shared it with my friends then, they thought I was mad. Then not so long we bought about 4 acres of land along the express and built a 100m by 50m auditorium. Some people thought we had arrived but I knew what I heard.

Along these lines, some recommended we build a fence around it since it was the greatest auditorium around then. I dismissed the thought, despite the fact that I love beautiful designs, air-conditioned enclosures, wonderfully painted walls but that isn't what I heard from God. From that point forward we have moved from that point to 3 other greater auditoriums. And now we are in the 3km by 3km auditorium but we are still not yet there.

In this way, when they reveal to you Pastor Adeboye is dead, don't believe them because God said He will build us an auditorium the size of Ibadan. Until that time, I am going nowhere.

This is not the first time Pastor Adeboye is talking about his death. Recall that in September 2018, he categorically stated that he would not die in the next five years.

https://www.naijazee.com/2019/12/shocking-pastor-adeboye-reveals-when-he.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Pastor Adeboye Reveals When He Would Die by Kingpee2(m): 4:53am On Dec 13, 2019
We will all die one day,no body wey come wey no go go ,na make God allow us just see old age ....

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Pastor Adeboye Reveals When He Would Die by Aresland(m): 5:05am On Dec 13, 2019
Great man of God cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shocking: Pastor Adeboye Reveals When He Would Die by Bluntguy: 5:28am On Dec 13, 2019
He might not see death if the trumpet sounds. That is his faith. Everyone should speak for himself. There is power in the spoken word.
Re: Shocking: Pastor Adeboye Reveals When He Would Die by olureignforever: 5:49am On Dec 13, 2019
One of the pastors I so much respect.

(1) (Reply)

Pictures Of Punishment For Missing Ammo In The Military / Tiwa Savage Exposed For Using Sex Tape As PR Stunt / Consider Students’ Plight, Call Off Strike, Buhari Begs ASUU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.