Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Are The Prerequisites To Have Its Own Payment Gateway - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Are The Prerequisites To Have Its Own Payment Gateway (458 Views)

5 Prerequisites To Building A Successful Remote Team / International Dropshipping - Payment Gateway Update / Stripe Payment Gateway Integration Shopify Store For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Prerequisites To Have Its Own Payment Gateway by Gazzy88(m): 6:18am On Dec 13, 2019
I have a project that I want to embark upon which would involve tons to back and forth online transfers and to save cost and manage profits, the best bet is to have its own payment gateway instead of having to use channels like paystack and the likes.

I need an intense advise as to how I can go about it or is there any special package from paystack and their likes for start-up who desire to use their channel and still make reasonable profit?

Thanks
Re: What Are The Prerequisites To Have Its Own Payment Gateway by Ynix(m): 6:34am On Dec 13, 2019
Do you have up to 3 Billion Naira to get license then you are ready. And may be another 2B to startup grin grin grin
Re: What Are The Prerequisites To Have Its Own Payment Gateway by Gazzy88(m): 6:43am On Dec 13, 2019
Ynix:
Do you have up to 3 Billion Naira to get license then you are ready. And may be another 2B to startup grin grin grin
Did you just mention billions? I never knew it's that expensive oo. Please what's your suggestion from what I wrote up there?
Re: What Are The Prerequisites To Have Its Own Payment Gateway by Ynix(m): 7:49am On Dec 13, 2019
Gazzy88:
Did you just mention billions? I never knew it's that expensive oo. Please what's your suggestion from what I wrote up there?

Start from somewhere closer, look for a viable Idea that won't cost you much to start
Re: What Are The Prerequisites To Have Its Own Payment Gateway by Gazzy88(m): 10:01am On Dec 13, 2019
Ynix:

Start from somewhere closer, look for a viable Idea that won't cost you much to start
I get you. Do you mean coy like paystack churned out billions to get started?

(1) (Reply)

Teach On Nairaskills / Canadian Cronos For Paint Production For Sale / Ecobank Reopens In Omu-aran After 5 Years Closure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.