Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,563 members, 7,823,483 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

15 Injured As Oshiomhole And Obaseki's Supporters Clash Ahead Of APC Rally - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Injured As Oshiomhole And Obaseki's Supporters Clash Ahead Of APC Rally (28397 Views)

Obaseki, Supporters Party In Benin Streets / South-South APC Leaders Endorse Victor Giadom As Oshiomhole’s Replacement / Reactions As Oshiomhole Exposes & Disgraces Okorocha, Casting & Binding Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15 Injured As Oshiomhole And Obaseki's Supporters Clash Ahead Of APC Rally by Bizibi(m): 2:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
G.r.a will be hot this period.....
Re: 15 Injured As Oshiomhole And Obaseki's Supporters Clash Ahead Of APC Rally by Wettoid123: 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
you mean there are still political thugs upon all the enlightement unemployment is really a curse
Re: 15 Injured As Oshiomhole And Obaseki's Supporters Clash Ahead Of APC Rally by Nwaonyishi69: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
Aptly justifying the definition of politics as 'war by other means' or 'a conspiracy to take power'. Therefore, woe to thee that think the Nigerian system is by any means a democracy.
Re: 15 Injured As Oshiomhole And Obaseki's Supporters Clash Ahead Of APC Rally by Bigcowhorn: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
all these scammers deserve to be banned completely.
[/s]

Agreed, Particularly insecure lowlifes like OgaBuhari who goes around attacking women behind the safety of his China phone cos he can never face them in real life.

OgaBuhari, I know you were a scammer but to turn around and accuse me of your scam is so smart. But may i ask why you put Personal3214's words in my mouth? Them don swear for you finish abi?

Ode... sorry Ok

Re: 15 Injured As Oshiomhole And Obaseki's Supporters Clash Ahead Of APC Rally by Bigcowhorn: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
you this ipob jobless fellow. u deserve to be completely banned on nairaland
[/s]

You this jobless scammer/ass-licker you deserve to be expelled from humanity/.

Re: 15 Injured As Oshiomhole And Obaseki's Supporters Clash Ahead Of APC Rally by Bigcowhorn: 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
senseless comment
[/s]

Senseless Ode
Re: 15 Injured As Oshiomhole And Obaseki's Supporters Clash Ahead Of APC Rally by otimize(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
OoniOfIfe:
You can't seperate a party whose national chairman is a thug 4rm always clashing with each other, even d president families ar always clashing with each other in ASO ROCK. Boys 4rm Ikpoba Hill, Ekosodin, Oluku, Aduwawa, 3rd, Ugbowo should rise nd defend Obaseki. Oba should ban Oshiomhole 4rm entering Benin after all he is not a Benin man
He is the King Maker
Re: 15 Injured As Oshiomhole And Obaseki's Supporters Clash Ahead Of APC Rally by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
falcon01:
this country still fighting for politicians. to fix this problem, we need to go stop Poor people from giving birth to too much children, if you can't give them proper training dont give birth. no intelligent person will go and die for a politician.
You are so on point: No intelligent person will go and die for a politician.
Re: 15 Injured As Oshiomhole And Obaseki's Supporters Clash Ahead Of APC Rally by adebari2005: 3:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Mat God save children of poor. Oshiomole will never face crowd to fight nor Obaseki. please be wise.
Re: 15 Injured As Oshiomhole And Obaseki's Supporters Clash Ahead Of APC Rally by zoezoelogistics(m): 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
What exactly are this guys fighting over, I just don’t get it. And their respective factional leader is supposed to be a governor and a Party chairman for that matter.
What exactly is the problem?

Why is their a battle of supremacy.
Why can’t Oshiomole allow this man rule the state in peace the way he too fought godfatherism to a stand still.

And to think the shameless thugs are fighting for crumbs of bread while their supposed leaders have their children abroad feasting large.

This guys should receive sense now.
Re: 15 Injured As Oshiomhole And Obaseki's Supporters Clash Ahead Of APC Rally by vineyardfarms: 5:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
[quote author=ruththeprincess post=84867022]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/15-injured-tension-rises-ahead-of-edo-apc-rally/amp/[/quote MR OSHIOMHOLE, GOVERNOR OBASAKI AND OTHER TOP APC STACK HOLDERS ALL HAVE CHILDREN, WHERE ARE THEY FOOLISH YOUTHS? WHY KILL YOURSELF BECAUSE OF EVIL DEMONS POLITICIANS WHOSE CHILDREN ARE KEPT FROM ARMS WAY AND WHO ARE SCHOOLING ABROAD! ! ! !
Re: 15 Injured As Oshiomhole And Obaseki's Supporters Clash Ahead Of APC Rally by adeniyi65(m): 5:25pm On Dec 13, 2019
falcon01:
this country still fighting for politicians. to fix this problem, we need to go stop Poor people from giving birth to too much children, if you can't give them proper training dont give birth. no intelligent person will go and die for a politician.
I concur.but government wouldn't do something that will stop their street force
Re: 15 Injured As Oshiomhole And Obaseki's Supporters Clash Ahead Of APC Rally by Myself2(m): 6:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
The midget called Oshiomhole said they will do everything to keep APC in Edo state no matter what the devil thinks, hmmm he doesn't realize he is the devil in Edo state
Re: 15 Injured As Oshiomhole And Obaseki's Supporters Clash Ahead Of APC Rally by Mrpojj(m): 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
[quote author=ruththeprincess post=84867022]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/15-injured-tension-rises-ahead-of-edo-apc-rally/amp/[/quote

Ant no go fit bite me because of any politician
Re: 15 Injured As Oshiomhole And Obaseki's Supporters Clash Ahead Of APC Rally by VanPOLICE: 9:29am On Dec 14, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy The supporters from both parties are all idiots. Why risk your life for some desperate greedy men whose primary interest is to fill their pockets. The idiotic supporters should step aside and allow Obaseki and Oshio do the fight.

A.J and Ruiz supporters watched from the stands as A.J and Ruiz did the fighting.
Abeg , I Must say oooo , Instead of Reading Latest Nigeria News i prefer listening to Good Top Naija Songs Biko ooooo

Any body that risks his life or dies for a politician deserves a place in hell...

What has Oshio got to do with Edo State? Is he still the governor?

It seems that Edo State has two governors...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN To Launch Digital Currency Following Osinbajo’s Suggestion / Ortom Challenges Buhari To Debate On National Issues / Falmata Mbalala, Amina Ali, Aisha Ali, Different Names To Found Chibok Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.