Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Plantashun Boiz: Expectations Rise After Blackface’s Apology - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Plantashun Boiz: Expectations Rise After Blackface’s Apology (453 Views)

Blackface Hints At Plantashun Boiz Réunion (Video) / Blackface Angry As Faze Performs Plantashun Boiz Song Together With 2face / Blackface Sues 2baba, Ruggedman And Faze Over Image Damage Of ‘plantashun Boiz’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Plantashun Boiz: Expectations Rise After Blackface’s Apology by Ayehmichael(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2019
Indeed, it was with joy that music fans received news that Blackface (Augustine Ahmedu) after years of blistering verbal attacks on Tuface Idibia had finally sheathed his word after he apologised to Tuface recently.

Now a new front has been opened as insiders say following the apology which Tuface accepted, the entire crew of the Plantashun Boiz are back to the drawing board and working on plans for a new project.

find out more on https://www.classyupdate.com/plantashun-boiz-expectations-rise-after-blackfaces-apology/

Re: Plantashun Boiz: Expectations Rise After Blackface’s Apology by Kingosytex(m): 8:19am On Dec 13, 2019
cheesy cheesy Nice one from Blackface, some times you have to let go in order to ease one self of the pressure and pains.

I quite understand Blackface, it really pains to see someone take your glory. The Biblical Esau and Jacob is a classic example.
cheesy cheesy

I really miss these guys. Back then they were the pace setters and hit makers. Plantashun Boiz's "SAY YOU BELIEVE ME" and " OCEAN OF PASSION" are still bursting my brain.

1 Like

Re: Plantashun Boiz: Expectations Rise After Blackface’s Apology by makdcash(m): 8:29am On Dec 13, 2019
Much love to this guys

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Expecting Her 4th Baby Soon (pics) / What Happened At Bez Live In Concert On Christmas Eve? / Nigeria’s Michael Ugwu To Represent Africa On The Board Of Merlin Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.