Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,524 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Faking Speaking At The Conference In Dubai (see This) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Faking Speaking At The Conference In Dubai (see This) (600 Views)

Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy / Twitter Users Accuse Bishop Umoh 'okon Lagos' Of Faking His Weight Loss (photos) / Davido & Chioma Loved Up In Bed In Dubai (See Reactions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Faking Speaking At The Conference In Dubai (see This) by ipreach: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2019
Using two pictures from the same event, Nigerian Research Scientist accuses Nigerian Nollywood star, Tonto Dikeh of faking speaking at the conference in Dubai.

In his social media page, the @therealdaddymo1 said, the actress attended the conference but did not speak at the event.

Comparing two pictures, he said if you look through the mirror you will find out the chairs are empty.

According to him;
"Tonto Dikeh attended a conference in Dubai and posted it online like she went to speak to an audience but if you look through the mirror you will find out the chairs are empty. Issa Audio speaker

"Oya snap it snap it. Wait, did you get it? Let’s do it again, let me adjust my hair. “But there’s no one here Tonto”. Abegiiiii how will they know. Did you get it? “Yeah I’ve taken many”. Ahhhh I will pepper them on Instagram. Tonto gives speech in Dubai!!!!"
https://twitter.com/therealdaddymo1/status/1205210542182416385

Tonto Dikeh is yet to react to the accusation.

SEE https://www.believespot.com/2019/12/tonto-dikeh-accused-of-faking-speaking-conference-in-dubai.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Faking Speaking At The Conference In Dubai (see This) by Samueltemi337(m): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2019
So how will this help my life
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Faking Speaking At The Conference In Dubai (see This) by vanida6: 8:35am On Dec 13, 2019
tontolet cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Faking Speaking At The Conference In Dubai (see This) by Birdeyeview: 8:36am On Dec 13, 2019
Samueltemi337:
So how will this help my life

My thought exactly.
some bloggers and irrelevancies are like 5&6
Re: Tonto Dikeh Accused Of Faking Speaking At The Conference In Dubai (see This) by Mrop(m): 8:53am On Dec 13, 2019
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Nigeria Musicians Who Couldn't Make A Hit In 2019 / Model Account Suspended For Selling Nudes To Raise $700K For Australia Bushfires / Super Eagles Captain Ahmed Musa Donates N10 Billion For Student Scholarship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.