Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy (3144 Views)

Adesua Etomi Reacts As Her Son Unfollows Her Friends, Blocks 2 / BBNaija: Adesua Etomi Reacts To Joe, Khafi Ex-boyfriend In The House / Adesua Etomi Reacts To Her Vogue Magazine Cover Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by MuguVideosComm: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2021
Bloggers have attacked Adesua Etomi accusing her of faking her pregnancy.

Nigerian actress, Adesua Etomi has expressed shock after bloggers accused her of faking her pregnancy. This comes as the Nollywood star made public appearance a month after giving birth to a baby boy, Zaiah. This gossip had ensued because she had kept her pregnancy private and off social media during the pandemic until she had given birth.

In reaction to this, the mother of one had posted new pictures of her baby bump to pepper gossipers. One of her followers had said,

”stupid blogs saying the pregnancy was fake, women turning against other women for no reason all the way down to something as serious as pregnancy, shame!!!” With Adesua responding to this comment; ”not surprised Sha. Wherever God is, the devil will show face but we move.”

https://web.muguvideos.com/2021/03/01/adesua-etomi-reacts-after-blogs-accused-her-of-faking-her-pregnancy/

See various comments:

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by fati2001(m): 10:17am On Mar 01, 2021
we have em" here on NL too. including men.

4 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by dimexy247(m): 10:21am On Mar 01, 2021
Lol, people will talk no matter what you do. I tire for Naijanites.

2 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by BabbanBura(m): 10:25am On Mar 01, 2021
The truth is you can't be so sure if she carried the belle herself or na surrogate, doesn't change the fact that it is her son!

5 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by Kriss216: 10:39am On Mar 01, 2021
Women love themselves. Girl power. The future is female. rada rada

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by Blessed3030(m): 11:02am On Mar 01, 2021
world people,nawah ooo
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by bigjackass: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2021
Surrogate or not na still her pikin. She's now a mother

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by cassidy1996(m): 11:52am On Mar 01, 2021
people get work sha!
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by Faithfulness88: 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2021
Congrats to her.Africsn wahala u born pikin na problem u no born pikin na problem.Please leave them alone.People attacking them any person complain to una say their pikin dey miss?

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by Pochettino(f): 10:18pm On Mar 01, 2021
That pregnancy was faked I swear. Not a single pic of the bare bump.
I'm not asking her to go nude but is she saying she NEVER took any pic/video of that baby bump all through the 9months?

I no believe am abeg.

I know what we women can do.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by mytime24(f): 10:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
Bad belle pro
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by Omeifa: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2021
Seems she did surrogacy, I don't think she gave birth to the child and how can a woman that just give birth still look the same. Someone might have delivered the baby for her. The pregnancy looks fake, I've checked her pregnancy picture on Instagram and it's looking fake to me. Even if it is one month she still lose all the baby weight easily. Na lie
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by daisidgreat(m): 11:35pm On Mar 01, 2021
Rawbish
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by Living05: 12:58am On Mar 02, 2021
The bitter truth is people will talk, moreso now in the era of social media where people feel like they have free access to your life and choices.

Sometimes I feel for celebrities especially in cases like this where something good can bring all manner of bitterness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by Bbass1990(m): 5:18am On Mar 02, 2021
whether it is fake ooooo or original oooo

the bottom line is zaiah is delivered.

if Jesus was delivered during social media era Joseph and Mary for hear am.

but tru tru dis pandemic is a blessing in disguise oooo,d amount of christening av attending dis year no be small oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by neyorlmogzy(m): 5:51am On Mar 02, 2021
BabbanBura:
The truth is you can't be so sure if she carried the belle herself or na surrogate, doesn't change the fact that it is her son!
Correct and true talk, you have my respect.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by femi4: 7:30am On Mar 02, 2021
Mother! Go n nurse your son and leave the internet
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by Liposure: 7:59am On Mar 02, 2021
When you are used to fake life, fake news anything else whether good or bad becomes fake.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by pepperdemzombie: 8:04am On Mar 02, 2021
Pochettino:
That pregnancy was faked I swear. Not a single pic of the bare bump.
I'm not asking her to go nude but is she saying she NEVER took any pic/video of that baby bump all through the 9months?

I no believe am abeg.

I know what we women can do.
Go and activate Lagoon mode!
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by pepperdemzombie: 8:16am On Mar 02, 2021
Omeifa:
Seems she did surrogacy, I don't think she gave birth to the child and how can a woman that just give birth still look the same. Someone might have delivered the baby for her. The pregnancy looks fake, I've checked her pregnancy picture on Instagram and it's looking fake to me. Even if it is one month she still lose all the baby weight easily. Na lie
Not everybody's body changes, not everybody even has big breaats, I know of different people, the breasts are so small before and after birth that they still don't wear bras. This one, the thighs no still close sef, nothing is added to the body. She announced the birth on her birthday, alleged 4 weeks after birth. It seems she said the baby came at 7 months, they announced when he was due.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by Omeifa: 8:27am On Mar 02, 2021
pepperdemzombie:

Not everybody's body changes, not everybody even has big breaats, I know of different people, the breasts are so small before and after birth that they still don't wear bras. This one, the thighs no still close sef, nothing is added to the body. She announced the birth on her birthday, alleged 4 weeks after birth. It seems she said the baby came at 7 months, they announced when he was due.

What do you mean by the thigh no still close sef
Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by pepperdemzombie: 11:38am On Mar 02, 2021
Omeifa:

What do you mean by the thigh no still close sef
Very slim thighs/legs, the hips are supposed to enlarge. The person was very slim. The body is still like that, she doesn't even wear bra while breast feeding. A lot of slim people remain the same.

1 Like

Re: Adesua Etomi Reacts After Blogs Accused Her Of Faking Her Pregnancy by Onyi22(f): 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
Na wa ooo
I fear who no fear Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Charly Boy Threatens To Sue Over Gay And Illuminati Rumours. / Sexy Ramsey Noah Poses On A Wet White T-shirt / Rihanna Shares An Innocent Picture From Her Childhood.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.