Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,351 members, 7,954,413 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Please Does Anyone Know Any Paying Data Entry Online Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Does Anyone Know Any Paying Data Entry Online Job (209 Views)

Please Does Anyone Know This Company DD African Co. I Have An Interview At 3 Ori / Please Does Anyone Know Prower Resources / Does anyone know a thing about CF LEAD? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Does Anyone Know Any Paying Data Entry Online Job by jollysholly: 8:45am On Dec 13, 2019
As a graduate have apply to so many companies both online and offline and I have not been able to secure any job, the most painful aspects is most of the Daily job, Apply for job, factory work etc that I saw on the street of Lagos and I called their number and was invited to their office but unfortunately to find out that they are either GLND or NEOLIFE, imagine after borrowing money to transport myself to their place and now people that I borrowed money from are now on my neck for me to pay back. please if anyone knows any data entry site or has a job for me should help me, I am tired of this country and everything.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Remote Job: Graphics Designer 50k Monthly / In Need Of A Lesson Coach For Your Child/children?come In. / Business Development Representatives (OND, HND Or Bsc Holders) At Ky Avalir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.