Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Anthony Joshua Speaking Yoruba Language In Joyous Mood - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Speaking Yoruba Language In Joyous Mood (64338 Views)

I For Don Collect My ₦100k Today With Joyous Mood! / Anthony Joshua Bathing For Fragrance Lynx (Photos) / ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Speaking Yoruba Language In Joyous Mood by 9jahotblog: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
ucham:
His father is half Irish.
hmmmm no wonder.
Re: Anthony Joshua Speaking Yoruba Language In Joyous Mood by 9jahotblog: 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2019
UndauntedYOCA:

So not true, do you stand to say that those of us living in Nigeria have bad skin colour and all? No, even some who are suffering still have good skin. I've seen people with real great skin, many people not few and they have never left the country.
to tell you the rate at which Nigerians are bleaching their skin. the weather isn't good for them. even Oyinbo skin is changing too when he or she reach Nigeria.
Re: Anthony Joshua Speaking Yoruba Language In Joyous Mood by 9jahotblog: 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2019
olamkas:

Go check is full name, you will see he's Oluwafemi or maybe that sounds Igbo to you
yes I know. he's Femi from sagamu in ogun state.
Re: Anthony Joshua Speaking Yoruba Language In Joyous Mood by 9jahotblog: 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2019
FocusedB1h:
His father is a biracial: half Irish.
wow that's surprising.
Re: Anthony Joshua Speaking Yoruba Language In Joyous Mood by backbone503(m): 10:08am On Dec 16, 2019
In 2012, when Anthony Joshua was arrested for drug dealing, the British media called him a 'Nigerian'. After his first win in 2017, and then again, after his most recent win, they referred to him as ‘British’. F**k them.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Speaking Yoruba Language In Joyous Mood by defunk: 3:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
mamajaz:

He said mapami nah. That's what everybody should be saying to that one man that I know, maybe, his ears will open.
Sis can you pls give me ur contact details. I got anoda phone and since den av not been able to find ur number on my phone. Thanks. I have tried to find u in a group on WhatsApp 'Future of nursing ' but couldn't.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

EPL: Details Of Man City’s Contract For Cristiano Ronaldo Revealed / Obafemi Martins' Mansion And Cars In Lagos (Photos) / Jay Jay Okocha And Diego Maradona At 67th FIFA Congress (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.