Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) (65790 Views)

Photo Of Ugochukwu Igwilo Tata, Cultist Who Was Killed, Beheaded By Cult Group / Attah Aboi, Footballer Murdered By Cult Members In Lagos / Joseph Odok, UNICAL Lecturer Attacked By Cult Boys (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Ykc2(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2019
Danzakidakura:
they should have cut off his prick. If you know how wicked does vigilantes can be mostly those ones in SE terrorising innocent people but if they see army vuuuuum
members of your family or your children will be visited by cult group ,if you dont take time you will waste away ,i know how things work in the east , one day people will be tired of this cult shiiit then people like bakassi boys will spring up again and cultist like you will be wasted,I warn you again to change your life for better or

2 Likes

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by badmus306(m): 2:08pm On Dec 13, 2019
Maglen:
Please I am a software developer currently in search of a job. Kindly reach me on WhatsApp on 08189735525 if there is an offer.
Software Developer?? There are always job in dat field
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by MEGAWATCH: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
Maglen:
Please I am a software developer currently in search of a job. Kindly reach me on WhatsApp on 08189735525 if there is an offer.

I have a programming job I need you to do for me if you can...
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Fundamentalist: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
At least they have stopped blaming Herdsmen
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Subduer: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
Ykc2:
members of your family or your children will be visited by cult group ,if you dont take time you will waste away ,i know how things work in the east , one day people will be tired of this cult shiiit then people like bakassi boys will spring up again and cultist like you will be wasted,I warn you again to change your life for better or
Especially in town like Awka.
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
No odeshi for body, oga you fall person hand ooooo
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by sylve11: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
Simbrixton:
2/2 (warlords used to be a strong system in the east dunno what goes on today i used to love the aiyes/aro bagger wars most of my igbo friends in umuahia north are still in touch i enjoyed major love in the east as a yoruba boy would never forget

nor be you say you be ijaw boy? shocked cool
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by ediko5(m): 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
Simplyleo:
By some alleged cult boys?

I disagree.

Let's focus attention on the "killer herdsmen". cheesy

Exactly. Every crime are ascribe to Fulani herdsmen making the south east a safe heaven for cultists and armed robbers to operate.
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Simbrixton(m): 2:39pm On Dec 13, 2019
sylve11:

nor be you say you be ijaw boy? shocked cool
quote where i been talk so
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by yahoosurepass(m): 2:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
yebba:
If chief security can be killed by cult boys, then who is safe?? chai, it is well with this nation

WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN SOME EXTRA INCOME DAILY WITH YOUR PHONE?
IF YES, Email me, call/chat me on whatsapp (CHECK MY SIGNATURE/PROFILE FOR CONTACT DETAILS )
YOU NEED JUST ZERO NAIRA TO START. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REFERRALS OR MARKETING... STOP DULLING YOURSELF.
YOUR PHONE IS A MONEY MAKER
HIT ME UP NOW !!!

fraudster
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by ATTemi: 2:49pm On Dec 13, 2019
Grow up bro!
OoniOfIfe:
Aiyes men!!!
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by 8stargeneral: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
juman:
Head of vigilante suppose to have anti bullet.
U don't mean it

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by HeavenlyBang(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
Subduer:

Especially in town like Awka.

Awka wey no get joy so. angry
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by decub: 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
yebba:
If chief security can be killed by cult boys, then who is safe?? chai, it is well with this nation

WOULD YOU LIKE TO EARN SOME EXTRA INCOME DAILY WITH YOUR PHONE?
IF YES, Email me, call/chat me on whatsapp (CHECK MY SIGNATURE/PROFILE FOR CONTACT DETAILS )
YOU NEED JUST ZERO NAIRA TO START. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH REFERRALS OR MARKETING... STOP DULLING YOURSELF.
YOUR PHONE IS A MONEY MAKER
HIT ME UP NOW !!!
Anyone can be killed. That's why high ranking officers go with securities/orderlies.

As the head, you have to be mindful of your environment and intelligent too, not just being brave and bold.
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Emyben(m): 3:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

With all the odeshi merchants at Awkuzu and Nteje, a whole chief security officer could not fortify his own body from gunshots?

Nteje? undecided grin
Tell me more.. The town specializes in such?
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by MEGAWATCH: 4:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Maglen:

What's it about?

I will send you a message
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by bluefilm: 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
Maglen:

What type of job/s are you searching for?
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Too bad .
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by lonelydora: 5:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Samuels90:
what is "odeshi?"

E no dey enter.
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
MEGAWATCH:

I will send you a message
Alright. I am awaiting the message.
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
bluefilm:

What type of job/s are you searching for?
Full-time or contract
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Samuels90: 6:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
lonelydora:

E no dey enter.
grin grin grin ... OK, African sh!t. Good to know

1 Like

Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by MrSly(m): 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
Danzakidakura:
they should have cut off his prick. If you [s]know how wicked does vigilantes can be mostly those ones in SE terrorising innocent people but if they see army vuuuuum[/s]
You keep quiet when you have nothing to say.
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 4:33am On Dec 14, 2019
RIP
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by Buikechukwu35(m): 6:07am On Dec 14, 2019
Danzakidakura:
Oga must everybody rest in peace ? Pls allow some to rest in pieces and go to hell. When nemesis catch a man dont tell him how to rest karma will take care of that.
do you know what happened?
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:52am On Dec 14, 2019
juman:
Head of vigilante suppose to have anti bullet.
Who said he doesn't have anti bullet?
Re: Ezeoke, Chief Security Of Awka Killed By Cult Boys (Disturbing Photo) by VanPOLICE: 9:34am On Dec 14, 2019
madapcmod:
He was the head of vigilante in Awka and has been hard on the stupid cultists, giving vital information to SARS and ensuring the vigilante and police work together in eradicating cultism. They wasted the guy for exposing them.
Abeg , I Must say oooo , Instead of Reading Latest Nigeria News i prefer listening to Good Top Naija Songs Biko ooooo

The fools that call themselves cultists will know no peace.

RIP Ezeoke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotile: Police Arraign Brothers Over Death Of Flying Officer (photo) / How Yahoo Boy Tricked Me Into Nigeria – American Woman (Pictures) / Woman Slaughters Her Mother In Akwa Ibom (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.