Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

How Did You Deal With The Loss Of A Loved One? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Did You Deal With The Loss Of A Loved One? (388 Views)

Igwe Nwafia Mourns Loss Of A Son / How Did This Item Get Into These Bottles? / How Did You Cope With The Loss Of Your Mother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Deal With The Loss Of A Loved One? by sexyhalima: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2019
my mother died recently.
Re: How Did You Deal With The Loss Of A Loved One? by chizzypresh(f): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2019
sexyhalima:
my mother died recently.

So sorry about that
Re: How Did You Deal With The Loss Of A Loved One? by adisabarber(m): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2019
Sorry for your loss. When you lose a loved one, prepare your mind to live with the pain forever cos that person is never coming back. The best way to deal with the loss of a loved one is to make sure you do everything you can to make them happy while alive and to share quality time with them. When they are gone, you can comfort yourself with the good memories.
Re: How Did You Deal With The Loss Of A Loved One? by czarina(f): 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
sexyhalima:
my mother died recently.
Sorry for your loss. It is well.

You don't really fully "deal" with the loss of a loved one in the strict sense of the word. Time seems to numb the pain you feel but you remember them everyday. I mean every single day.

Even then, "time" can only do so much because on some days; it can seem like it happened only yesterday.

But you'll be fine.

(1) (Reply)

Men Warns Aba Residences To Stop Insulting Other Igbo Or Face The Consequences. / Historical Places In Igboland You Never Knew / Here Is How To Cook Nigerian Okra Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.