Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Edo Government Bans All Political Rallies In The State. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Government Bans All Political Rallies In The State. (19450 Views)

Wike Bars Usage Of Public Schools For Political Rallies Without Approval / Highlights Of Peter Obi's Rallies In Lagos, Kaduna, Uyo, Others (video/pix) / Simon Ekpa Attacks Peter Obi, Threatens Political Rallies In The South-East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Government Bans All Political Rallies In The State. by manlawal(m): 5:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
clarocuzioo:
The one in power has exercised power, not allowing the godfather run you down when you have power to exercise.

Even if you loose, at least you fought well like a man with balls..

There are some rubbish that can only happen in Lagos State.

AMBODE COME AND LEARN WORK.
Let me ask you some few questions
1. Who is ambode without god fatherism in Lagos.
2. Have you forgotten ambode was not the best among the contestant in 2014 before he clinch the APC flag with the help of the same god father?
3. Did you know ambode never honor any invitations by business and political goons until he was to be kicked out? Even dangote's daughter wedding in Lagos.
4. Is ambode bigger than the GAC that supported him then that he refuse to compensate them with any contract except his chief justice ?
5. Why did ambode's wife slapped a man of God and kicked him out of the government chapel because of holy communion?

2 Likes

Re: Edo Government Bans All Political Rallies In The State. by duwdu: 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2019
fairfora:
Edo isn't lagos. Had Ambode behaved this way, he wouldn't have lost the second term all in the name of godfather. Ambode was super cold. For you to dine with the devil, your spoon must have a very long handle.

Honestly? I think Ambode did worse; he even publicly called his potential opponent in his party a serious mental case. In addition, he even appeared to have the ears and backing of Buhari, and tried to sabotage most of the state's political institutions that he inherited, just like Obaseki is riding now; in the end, to what effect?

To me, this illegal "ban" on political rallies in Edo state is a sure sign of desperation, not strength.

By hey, we shall see.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Edo Government Bans All Political Rallies In The State. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 13, 2019
duwdu:

Honestly? I think Ambode did worse; he even publicly called his potential opponent in his party a serious mental case. In addition, he even appeared to have the ears and backing of Buhari, and tried to sabotage most of the state's political institutions that he inherited, just like Obaseki is riding now; in the end, to what effect?

To me, this illegal "ban" on political rallies in Edo state is a sure sign of desperation, not strength.

By hey, we shall see.

P34c3
I agree with you but Ambode no get obaseki liver oo. He wanted to remain in the party and win primary. He should have defected too but he was afraid....afraid Some people were even saying he would be killed, should he defect. We shall see as you said.
Re: Edo Government Bans All Political Rallies In The State. by ud4u: 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2019
This display in the pics is for what?

I guess preparation against the slated rally which is uncalled for.

APC una dey over do things
Re: Edo Government Bans All Political Rallies In The State. by ThePreachersSon: 12:11am On Dec 14, 2019
Donald95:
The confusion within These people will just give PDP flawless victory

Edo PDP is also in the same situation.

It could go anywhere. But I already see Obaseki being Ambode'd
Re: Edo Government Bans All Political Rallies In The State. by Legendguru: 12:11am On Dec 14, 2019
Hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Things Tinubu Proved With His Town Hall Meeting In Benin - Omo-Ikiroda / FG Discovers Illegal Crude Oil Connection In Abia / Court Okays Probe Of Amaechi's Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.