Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Urgent Attention! What To Do To Someone That Ate Detergent - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Urgent Attention! What To Do To Someone That Ate Detergent (1432 Views)

Using Detergent (omo) To Bathe / 625lb Mother Who Ate Herself To Death (pictures Inside) / What's On Your Skin? Soap Or Detergent? Lotions Or Emulsified Hydrogenated Oils? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Attention! What To Do To Someone That Ate Detergent by babiluv: 6:31am On May 26, 2007
Hello Nairalanders.I just need help from the doctors and other people in the house on what to
do to someone that ate detergent.We have taking the person to the hospital but we just need to
be sure the person got the right medication.the person was given talazole and we also got
gestid.I want to know your opinion on this,what you think we should do,which drug you think we
should buy and any other thing.Thank you your Urgent Reply would be appreciated on this
Re: Urgent Attention! What To Do To Someone That Ate Detergent by Seun(m): 12:59pm On May 26, 2007
What to do is simple: rush your friend to a hospital. Don't waste time.
Re: Urgent Attention! What To Do To Someone That Ate Detergent by BabyCakes(f): 6:25am On May 27, 2007
Kai! Naijas! I have just two questions for you, 1. why was the person eating detergent? 2. why the hell will you come to nairaland to get medical advise?? if you dont feel comfortable with the first doctor, then seek another doctor's opinion, STOP SELF MEDICATING!!

(1) (Reply)

Why Is There So Many Nasty, Yellow, Custy Rotten Tethed People In The Uk? / How To Curtail The Menace Of Staphlococus / Can Skin Exfoliation Eradicate Stretch Mark?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.