Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,145 members, 7,821,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> - Computers (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> (11394 Views)

MTN, ETISALAT, GLO Free Internet Unilimited Browsing Using Your-freedom Client / Your Freedom On Windows 7 And Xp On Mtn / Speed-up Your Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by bignaija(m): 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2010
iwp works only with mtn
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by bigfat: 7:49am On Dec 14, 2010
liberty reserve 180 per d ollar
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by kesyboy(m): 10:04pm On Dec 14, 2010
lanre how far na
silverboy,,,,,
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by adino(m): 12:36am On Dec 16, 2010
@Lanre88,
please, abeg ooh I be your guy oh. I need the IWP V2 and a test server. I need am badly, thanks very much in serious anticipation. God bless.
My e-mail is adinosway2002@yahoo.com
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by lanre88(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2010
adino:

@Lanre88,
please, abeg ooh I be your guy oh. I need the IWP V2 and a test server. I need am badly, thanks very much in serious anticipation. God bless.
My e-mail is adinosway2002@yahoo.com

Bro please check your mail have sent it to you.
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by ikdom(m): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2010
Hello lanre88
kindly send me the IWP v2 software, how to configure it and the server.my e-mail is: real5man@yahoo.com Thanks
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by Vitality31(m): 10:27am On Dec 17, 2010
@Lanre88
Please, i need the IWP v2 software and a test server, i hope you will please accept N1000 for the paid server. send me your account number for me to pay the money into your account after confirming the working of the server. i presently use IWP v1 and will like to move to IWP v2. thanks as i await to do business with you. vitusboy@gmail.com
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by lanre88(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2010
@IKDOM, PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL
@vITALITY BRO CALLOR TEXT ME AND I WILL SEND YOUR SERVER FOR YOU IMMEDIATELY.
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by Fiscabally(m): 4:41pm On Dec 17, 2010
@lanre,i nid iwp v2 wit a test server wit speed and rushing.Abeg no delay oh.isrealbalogun@gmail.com.tanx
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by Fiscabally(m): 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2010
@lanre,i nid iwp v2 wit a test server wit speed and rushing.Abeg no delay oh.isrealbalogun@gmail.com.tanx
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by lanre88(m): 9:09am On Dec 18, 2010
@Fiscabally, pls check your email now have sent it to you
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by yahyus(m): 5:42pm On Dec 18, 2010
@lanre, i really need it but plz send me the trial server and the software later after testing i will subscribe my mail is justyahya@yahoo.co.uk dont forget to send me your account no. and name.

thanks
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by lanre88(m): 7:06pm On Dec 18, 2010
Alright guys i will send it to you asap. Thanks
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by lanre88(m): 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2010
Those that bought their paid server from me i want to say once again that thank you all and as you all can see my server has not been disappointing. I keep my word,that who i am.

Here is a message for those using this server (lanre.cx.cc). Please do not share your server cos i dont want any one to complain. I have moved to another cpanel just to ensure that the speed you get still remain the same. Thanks
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by tunde247: 11:33pm On Dec 18, 2010
india web proxy 50mb data plan is free, my 18GB paid server IS 2K ,the cheapest on nairaland , cheesy
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by sidnazious(m): 10:33am On Dec 19, 2010
Oga Lanre you just bone my side since, i understand you are busy but do help a bro out

kindly send me the IWP v2 stuff, how to configure it and the server. I will really appreciate it.

My e-mail is mayorsidney@gmail.com

Thanks a lot man. Am waiting o!
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by lanre88(m): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2010
sidnazious:

Oga Lanre you just bone my side since, i understand you are busy but do help a bro out

kindly send me the IWP v2 stuff, how to configure it and the server. I will really appreciate it.

My e-mail is mayorsidney@gmail.com

Thanks a lot man. Am waiting o!

Bro check your email i have sent it to you with a paid server to test it and feel the speed. One love
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by yahyus(m): 10:47am On Dec 20, 2010
oga lanre am still waiting
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by Trinity33(m): 11:44am On Dec 20, 2010
bros, i no too understand wetin b iwp v2 or any of those stuff, i they use my phone dey browse with my pc, so any free browsing 4 me? am interested too, my mail teens4vision@yahoo.com
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by Vitality31(m): 2:19pm On Dec 20, 2010
@Lanre88
am still waiting for the server, am sending this mail from the cafe. I discussed with you about doing my final year project and the need to get a server since saturday. Am still waiting for the server. i need a test server for just 1 hr and i will send you the 1k for 6 months as we discussed. please am waiting as am sending this mail from a cyber cafe. thanks. Please help a bro here
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by lanre88(m): 11:20pm On Dec 20, 2010
Vitality31:

@Lanre88
am still waiting for the server, am sending this mail from the cafe. I discussed with you about doing my final year project and the need to get a server since saturday. Am still waiting for the server. i need a test server for just 1 hr and i will send you the 1k for 6 months as we discussed. please am waiting as am sending this mail from a cyber cafe. thanks. Please help a bro here

Bro i personally sent you a msg but you didnt reply back so i thought maybe you were not interested anymore. Ok send me a text on this number and i will send you the server. One love.
@other big bros, am sorry i will send you the mail have not been around and phcn aint smiling in my area. Pls i will send you the server. Thanks
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by debedebe(m): 6:27am On Dec 21, 2010
MY PEOPLE KNOWS ME VERY WELL, I DON'T SHOUT. I WILL GIVE THIS FOR 3 DAYS TRIAL, AND FIRST, B4 U CALL OR MAIL ME FOR YOUR OWN OFFSHORE SERVERS GIVE TESTIMONY FIRST, TELL ME HOW YOU FEEL THE SPEED, THIS IS THE SERVER, http://www.debedebe.cz.cc/clubhouse.phtml

NOTE:IS JUST FOR 3 DAYS TRIAL,

MY MAIL IS :tundes_ok@yahoo.com

PHONE: 08068681491 AND 08057109369.

SPECIAL PACKAGE FOR THE FIRST 3 PEOPLE
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by Vitality31(m): 8:55am On Dec 21, 2010
@Lanre88
thanks bro, am now enjoying my browsing. You are da bomb man. Am just downloading materials for my final year project. You are real and truthful. Infact am writing this with the server. Infact i will introduce 7 of my classmates to you so that you can create servers for them, as some of them want to get a server but want to confirm how fast mine is. Thumbs up man
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by Equity7: 11:11am On Dec 21, 2010
pls can any1 send me the link to download version 2?
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by doziej84: 11:47am On Dec 21, 2010
Pls i have subscribed for the 18gb plan from iwp, but it dosent seem to be coonecting.
i use mtn .

pls can somebody enlighten me if there is anything else that needs to be done.
thanks
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by lanre88(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2010
Vitality31:

@Lanre88
thanks bro, am now enjoying my browsing. You are da bomb man. Am just downloading materials for my final year project. You are real and truthful. Infact am writing this with the server. Infact i will introduce 7 of my classmates to you so that you can create servers for them, as some of them want to get a server but want to confirm how fast mine is. Thumbs up man

Thanks for coming out to commend me. You know what if you bring those your friend i will give them for a year 1k and even give you a cpanel FREE so that you too can control your server and i will teach you how to use it. One love and merry xmas in advance.
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by lanre88(m): 1:43pm On Dec 21, 2010
doziej84:

Pls i have subscribed for the 18gb plan from iwp, but it dosent seem to be coonecting.
i use mtn .

pls can somebody enlighten me if there is anything else that needs to be done.
thanks

Bro i could have helped out but i really never used that iwp v3 cos it sucks big time. I would advice you to contact those using vf or if the same persist revert to v1 or v2 cos they are the best. Wish everyone a merry xmas in advance and please do remember my cpanel promo is still on just 2k for a year. Thanks
Re: ==>>IWP-3 SERVERS, YOUR-FREEDOM VOUCHERS IWP2 SERVERS HERE=>> =>> by doziej84: 4:51am On Dec 22, 2010
lanre pls how do i get the v1 or v2. iwp server.

thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Sell Your Bad Laptop @ Portharcourt / SOLD Very Clean UK Used Toshiba Satellite Pro S500 (core i5)Is For Sale SOLD / Peter Obi Reacts To Microsoft Shutting Down Its Lagos Innovation Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.