Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

“tacha Sent Boys To Kill Me”- Blessing Okoro Cries Out After Unknown Men Hit Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “tacha Sent Boys To Kill Me”- Blessing Okoro Cries Out After Unknown Men Hit Her (392 Views)

Yahoo: I Love You Messages Used By Yahoo Boys To Woo Their Clients / BIGO MADNESS: My Life Is In Danger - Evan Okoro Cries Out For Help / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“tacha Sent Boys To Kill Me”- Blessing Okoro Cries Out After Unknown Men Hit Her by MsDoris(f): 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
Video: “Tacha Sent Boys To k1ll me”- Blessing Okoro Cries Out After Unknown Men Bashed Her Car
Controversial Relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro has taken to social media to cry out after getting into an accident today, claiming reality star, Tacha, is behind it.

Recall Blessing Okoro recently called out Tacha and her fans in a recent live video for accusing her of being jealous over Tacha's achievements, she slammed Tacha and tagged her fans ‘senseless animals’.

The blogger took to her Instagram page to share a video of her damaged car bumper, while insisting that Tacha masterminded the whole drama in a bid to silence her for trying to tarnish her image.

Watch video/view full story here:

https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/12/video-tacha-sent-boys-to-k1ll-me.html

Re: “tacha Sent Boys To Kill Me”- Blessing Okoro Cries Out After Unknown Men Hit Her by dmltoyin(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
This can get you jailed Okoro
Re: “tacha Sent Boys To Kill Me”- Blessing Okoro Cries Out After Unknown Men Hit Her by garetz: 2:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
Is she the one that claimed someone's house as her own?

(1) (Reply)

Uriel Big Brother Nigeria Becomes A British Citizen / Soundcity MVP Awards Festival Returns For 2019 Edition... See Nomination List / Burna Boy And Stefflon Don Shared A Kiss In A Video To Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.