Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Weekly Returns On 7 Seater Sienna - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Weekly Returns On 7 Seater Sienna (1792 Views)

Bike Rider Spotted Towing An 18-Seater Bus With His Motorcycle In Lagos (Video) / 7 Seater Keke Napep (tricycle) Designed In Nigeria / Would You Buy This 1914 Peugeot L45 2-seater Racecar For N2.7 Billion? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weekly Returns On 7 Seater Sienna by ceeceeuwa: 2:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Good day house! I just acquired a 7 seater Sienna for transportation. The driver will be plying Lagos to Onitsha . Does anyone in the house know how much drivers who ply that route remit to the owner on a weekly basis?

Note: Not on higher purchase terms
Gladly await useful response.
Re: Weekly Returns On 7 Seater Sienna by TPound(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
You just lifted the driver's family out of poverty

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weekly Returns On 7 Seater Sienna by ceeceeuwa: 6:45am On Dec 14, 2019
TPound:
You just lifted the driver's family out of poverty
Can you kindly expantiate on the above assertion. I'd appreciate all useful advice.
Re: Weekly Returns On 7 Seater Sienna by TPound(m): 3:07pm On Dec 14, 2019
ceeceeuwa:

Can you kindly expantiate on the above assertion. I'd appreciate all useful advice.

Provided it's not hire purchase, it's excuses upon excuses from him at the expense of your benevolence... This week,police,next week ,NURTW, meanwhile, he's smiling to the bank... He will never deliver fully... Any amount he gives you might be used to treat High BP

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weekly Returns On 7 Seater Sienna by ceeceeuwa: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
TPound:

Provided it's not hire purchase, it's excuses upon excuses from him at the expense of your benevolence... This week,police,next week ,NURTW, meanwhile, he's smiling to the bank... He will never deliver fully... Any amount he gives you might be used to treat High BP
Thanks for your input... Once it comes to that, I will kindly retrieve the vehicle from him.
Re: Weekly Returns On 7 Seater Sienna by ceasare: 5:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
Oga if u r not ready to drive that car urself just put it on hire purchase with d driver else las last una go quarell.better still register with all this old transport company as a franchisee and let d driver deal with d company .
Basically I think 7*7k to Onitsha will gv #49k/trip d bus company deducts a commission and they gv d driver his stipend+fuel money to Onitsha and d rest is yours.same thing if he's returning back to lag.i think that's d best model to tow.
Cheers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Weekly Returns On 7 Seater Sienna by ceeceeuwa: 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2019
ceasare:
Oga if u r not ready to drive that car urself just put it on hire purchase with d driver else las last una go quarell.better still register with all this old transport company as a franchisee and let d driver deal with d company .
Basically I think 7*7k to Onitsha will gv #49k/trip d bus company deducts a commission and they gv d driver his stipend+fuel money to Onitsha and d rest is yours.same thing if he's returning back to lag.i think that's d best model to tow.
Cheers.
Thanks for the insight!

(1) (Reply)

My Toyota Camry Orobo (1998) Is A Torn In My Flesh.. / Siena For Moderator! / Validate Your Insurance Policy Online To Avoid Police Palaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.