Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

FG To Stop Importation Of Petrol By 2023 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Stop Importation Of Petrol By 2023 (16750 Views)

FG Moves To Stop Importation Of Bitumen / Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback / Federal Government Reduces Pump Price Of Petrol By N5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: FG To Stop Importation Of Petrol By 2023 by drololaaof: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
That is the CHANGE MANTRA after their tenure
Re: FG To Stop Importation Of Petrol By 2023 by Enice(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I am currently on the verge of brokering a jet for one of them so I know what I am saying
there is a difference between government paying subsidy to major marketers and NNPC taking on the subsidy and selling to the maketers at fixed price. for one the major marketers can scam the government. for the other it is only NNPC that can scam the government. and by the way NNPC is a government establishment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Again, Family Loses Bid To Reclaim Abacha’s Loot / Diya And Adisa Already Pardoned In 1999 - Official Gazette Reveals / Enugu West senatorial seat: Chime steps down for Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.