Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:58 PM

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i And Htc Desire For Sale - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i And Htc Desire For Sale (2025 Views)

Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray Vs. Samsung Galaxy S II Plus / Htc Desire S Or Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini Pro / Sony Ericsson or Nokia - which is better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i And Htc Desire For Sale by oyemaiya(m): 7:14am On Nov 27, 2010
If you have taste for great phones then you would want to buy my Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i and HTC desire, used for only less than 2 months, they are in excellent condition, the sony ericsson is locked to 3-mobile uk, but i can easily unlock it for you, while the HTC is unlocked with great applications on it.
If you sound nice i could offer you the pouches and cases i bought with them.
Thanks
Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i And Htc Desire For Sale by temmytanny(m): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2010
i need pictures and prices of the phones. tayo25cent@yahoo.com
Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i And Htc Desire For Sale by oyemaiya(m): 7:42am On Nov 27, 2010
Would only deal with you, if you are in lagos, ibadan or uk
Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i And Htc Desire For Sale by twinskenny(m): 7:46am On Nov 27, 2010
put price here very simple
Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i And Htc Desire For Sale by oyemaiya(m): 10:12am On Nov 27, 2010
If you are interested name your best price, if its reasonable i would sell, but before you do find out the market value for new ones as they are still practically new, i bought them because of my woman, but she said she wanted bb bold 2 which i already got for her, if u look at the time on the pic you would know it was taken early this morning 27/11/2010
if you are in the uk, i will mail by special delivery, but if you are in naija you should get it in 2 wks as a friend of mine is coming home for xmas,

Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i And Htc Desire For Sale by temmytanny(m): 11:04am On Nov 27, 2010
ur dealings are fishy bro .Tell us the price here . Is it possible you buy all these for a woman at same time?
Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i And Htc Desire For Sale by oyemaiya(m): 11:10am On Nov 27, 2010
£300 each you can convert to naira
Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i And Htc Desire For Sale by temmytanny(m): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2010
Tanx ,beyond my reach
Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i And Htc Desire For Sale by twinskenny(m): 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2010
this guy no serious, we dey naija u dey put pounds for ur gud, convert it urself so that u can have a deal
Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i And Htc Desire For Sale by Maximip(m): 10:07pm On Nov 27, 2010
A brand new xperia is cheaper than that in Nigeria and a Desire is just about that
Re: Sony Ericsson Xperia X10i And Htc Desire For Sale by oyemaiya(m): 1:09am On Nov 29, 2010
Thanks maximip for the info, the phones are pretty new, and i am aware of the prices here in the uk, also checked some nigerian phone websites and that explains why i asked for anyone interested's best offer, if i'm alrite i would deal, once again thanks for the info

(1) (Reply)

Simplest Way To Root Your Android Device / Need Help[: Forgot My Tecno B3 Password / Whatsapp For PC Download, Whatsapp For Computer (windows, Mac)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.