Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,958 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

The Best Powerful Spiritual Herbalist In Nigeria - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Best Powerful Spiritual Herbalist In Nigeria (954 Views)

The Most Powerful Spiritual Herbalist In Nigeria / The Best Powerful Spiritual Herbalist In Nigeria / American Herbalist Sentenced To Prison After Death Of Diabetic Boy (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Best Powerful Spiritual Herbalist In Nigeria by BabaIfadiola: 4:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
Traditional Herbalist.. Hello, I'm here to advertise my father job traditional herbalist home & native doctor that do care and God heals office address ijebu, Ogun state no +2348057927363 ... He's name called General Herbalist of ijebu my name is IFADIOLA am living with my father @ ijebu Ogun Sate. can call him in this number +2348057927363 he can be of a great help to you. he is very powerful that i know and is great man with prophetic that people testify his word, he is also specialize in all kind of thing you really want ?? hypertension. stroke. commanding tone. cancer. visa approval. politi.se. get rich without ritual. attract customers to your business. herbal care. spiritual money. if you always have bad dreams. if you want to be promoted in your place of work. if you want women / men to run after you. if you want to tie your husband / wife to be yours forever. if you cannot be able to satisfy your wife sex desire due to low reaction. if your menstruation refuse to come out the day it suppose to come or over flows. if your work refuse to pay your salary or people owing you money. if you have a lowsperm count. if you have any of this problem quickly contact this number 08057927363 or 08186616317 alot of people have been successful working from this man.dont use some others you've tried before to judge this one.. REMEMBER, you've to give it a try before judging. give a chance and see where it goes and how it get power please try my dad.. My name is IFA of ijebu or 08186616317 living @ijebu Logun stat
WhatsApp nubernuber+2348057927363

Re: The Best Powerful Spiritual Herbalist In Nigeria by shaggy007(m): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2019
Nonsense.

Go to Nnobi, Anambra state and ask of "Ezeudo Ikonso"

Thank me later.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Benefits Of Hair Transplant By The Top Hair Transplant Doctor / Senegal Have Discovered Covid19 Cure / Why Are Nigerians Like This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.