Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,342 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Which Features Should Be Considered In Buying A Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Features Should Be Considered In Buying A Phone? (721 Views)

Is There Any Risk In Buying Phones From Jumia? / Meet Moviphone Smartphone Which Features Inbuilt Projector / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Features Should Be Considered In Buying A Phone? by donjo2(m): 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
There is always this debate on what features buyers should consider before acquiring a smartphone.

There are majorly two schools of thoughts:
➡️Hardware fans - camera, processor, sensors, and battery
➡️Software fans - OS, security, preinstalled apps, etc.

In my opinion, I think this formula should be the ideal factor to consider:

Cash = needs(activity+ performance)

Let me explain:

✔️Cash represents the budget you have in place to acquire a new phone. This budget should be directly related to your needs.

✔️ Needs refers to the core features you desire and the activities akin to these features.

These features might be influenced by what you need the phone for.

For instance, a photographer or social media influencer will need a phone with good camera and processing capability.

Similarly, a PRO will need a device with long-lasting battery.

Performance features encompass camera, processor, OS, sensors, battery, network, connectivity, storage and security.

Overall, your budget and needs will influence the features you forgo.

Well, that's my perception, not actually a universal theory.

For you, what do you think should guide people in buying mobile phones?
Re: Which Features Should Be Considered In Buying A Phone? by benedictuyi(m): 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
Most important factors to consider are durability and memory
Re: Which Features Should Be Considered In Buying A Phone? by GrandGenius: 5:38pm On Dec 14, 2019

After considering the price then
Processor
Camera
Battery
Memory follows

(1) (Reply)

Urgency In Need Of Iphone 11 Pro Max / Iphone Network Issue / Iphone8 256gb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.