Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

In Need Of A Very Urgent Loan - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / In Need Of A Very Urgent Loan (1188 Views)

Urgent Loan Needed In Uyo. / Which Iphone Is More Better Pls. Very Urgent / With #45,000 Budget, Which Android Phone Can I Get? Very Urgent! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of A Very Urgent Loan by Emmysky(m): 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2019
In need of a loan of 8k by tomorrow. Promise to pay back on Friday next week with 1k interest. Very very urgent please.
Check my profile on NL, I'm trustworthy and reputable. Anyone willing please contact me on 07039282734 Call/Whatsapp(call preferable) or drop ur details so I can contact u
Re: In Need Of A Very Urgent Loan by Heartbender: 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
Download Carbon. Collect loan. Pay back
Emmysky:
In need of a loan of 8k by tomorrow. Promise to pay back on Friday next week with 5h interest. Very very urgent please.
Check my profile on NL, I'm trustworthy and reputable. Anyone willing please contact me on 07039282734 Call/Whatsapp(call preferable) or drop ur details so I can contact u
Re: In Need Of A Very Urgent Loan by luvlyoracle(m): 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2019
Emmysky:
In need of a loan of 8k by tomorrow. Promise to pay back on Friday next week with 5h interest. Very very urgent please.
Use ur accessbank mobile app
Re: In Need Of A Very Urgent Loan by Emmysky(m): 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2019
Heartbender:
Download Carbon. Collect loan. Pay back
Can't use carbon. They asked to verify my bvn number and my phone was stolen last month along with the sim. Went to bank and they said process to update my number required an affidavit
Re: In Need Of A Very Urgent Loan by Emmysky(m): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2019
luvlyoracle:
Use ur accessbank mobile app
They said I'm not eligible for a loan as I literally opened the account last month 26th
Re: In Need Of A Very Urgent Loan by Emmysky(m): 11:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
Please anyone?
Re: In Need Of A Very Urgent Loan by Emmysky(m): 6:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
Anyone
Re: In Need Of A Very Urgent Loan by WuzzyTech: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2020
Emmysky:
Please anyone?

grin grin cheesy grin
Re: In Need Of A Very Urgent Loan by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 23, 2020
Try branch Fairmoney aella

(1) (Reply)

I Need A New Remdi Note 7 @50k Anybody?? / Realme Is Launching A New Device With Triple Camera And Bigger Battery / Where Did You Start From ? Let's Know.......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.