Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

Where Can I Watch Free Nollywood Movies? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Where Can I Watch Free Nollywood Movies? (408 Views)

Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data / Watch Unlimited Nollywood Movies Without Using Your Data / How Can I Watch 2 Channels Concurrently With My Dstv Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Watch Free Nollywood Movies? by ddroid: 5:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
Why are looking to watch free Nollywood movies?

Try to pay for the content that you consume, that way you can inspire the producers to do better work. If you get free content every time, how will the producers make money?

Anyway, here is a list of website to try out.

shockedhttps://Shugaban.com
: They have free movies you can watch. After you watch 2 movies they will charge for the next movie you watch. It’s pay-per-view so you can watch movies for less than #500 and be happy. You can see some of their movie trailers https://blog.shugaban.com/tag/trailer/.

The movies are licensed by the producers themselves, so you know that you are supporting those who made the movie when you pay.

shocked shocked IrokoTv : With a #3000 yearly subscribtion, you can watch over 100 movies on this platform. That should be like paying next to nothing per year.

shocked shocked shocked Youtube : You can get free Nigeria movie. Usually they are pirated movie with no attribution going to the owner of the product. You will get free movies but I will say try the other ones above.

shocked shocked shocked shocked IbakaTv : This site is related youtube. I know how they source their movies but they have free movies.

I am an advocate for nollywood, pay for what you consume. That way we can all get better movies.

Re: Where Can I Watch Free Nollywood Movies? by ddroid: 6:25am On Dec 24, 2019
tongue

(1) (Reply)

Aki And Pawpaw Came To School To Look For Woman Nigerian Comedy / Ultimate Love - Kachi Final Warning To Rosie|arnold New Strategy|sylvia Misses J / PEOPLELOADEDTV New Movie Alert: Synopsis Of [the Glitch] Anticipate!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.