Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,457 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Messi Isn't The Best In History But Of His Time- Ronaldinho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Isn't The Best In History But Of His Time- Ronaldinho (467 Views)

Ronaldo: Messi Rivalry Changed Football History But Is Gone / Jay-Jay Okocha And Ronaldinho Strike A Pose / Farouk Yarma Pictured With Ronaldo, Ronaldinho, Cafu And Puyol In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi Isn't The Best In History But Of His Time- Ronaldinho by Starz825(m): 8:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
Despite being former teammates at Barcelona, Ronaldinho has declared that Lionel Messi is simply the best player of his time, rather than the best player in football's history.
The Argentine claimed an unprecedented sixth Ballon d'Or earlier in December, beating Virgil van Dijk to the honour for 2019.

"I can't say Messi is the best ever, but he is the best of his time," Ronaldinho explained.

"I'm happy for Messi because he is a friend, besides he has been a reference point for Barcelona.

"I don't like comparisons because it's hard to identify who is the best in history, there is Diego Maradona, Pele and Ronaldo."
The former Gremio prodigy was in Mexico as part of his continued charitable endeavours, and he spoke of his pride to be in the North American country.

"It's a pleasure to be here," he added.

"Thank you for the love of a kind and gentle people.

"I hope to have a good time with all of you, where football will be involved."

Re: Messi Isn't The Best In History But Of His Time- Ronaldinho by internationalman(m): 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2019
when we all start missing this two wizard especially, MESSI after retirement, then we would know that they are actually the best in history..

y'all think it's easy to keep scoring at least 40 goals in ten consecutive seasons. how many of the so called greats did it..

well i'm not surprised, people only value what they don't have anymore..

they are being judge lowly because despite all of their great performancs week in week out, we still get to see their mistake or shortcomings on and off the pitch,because unlike pele and maradoa they are still playing..

when they retire, if you click on their videos on any platform you will only get to see their greatness just like pele and maradona.

(1) (Reply)

2020 Grammy Awards: See Complete Winners List As Burna Boy's Name Is Not Among / Bruno Is Red!!!! / 5 Players Who Could Leave Manchester City This Summer & Where They Might End Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.