Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:18 AM

“tacha Sent Boys To Kill Me”- Blessing Okoro Cries Out As Unknown Men Bash Her.. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “tacha Sent Boys To Kill Me”- Blessing Okoro Cries Out As Unknown Men Bash Her.. (662 Views)

Yahoo: I Love You Messages Used By Yahoo Boys To Woo Their Clients / BIGO MADNESS: My Life Is In Danger - Evan Okoro Cries Out For Help / Onye Eze And Blessing Okoro Drinking Together After Her Arrest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“tacha Sent Boys To Kill Me”- Blessing Okoro Cries Out As Unknown Men Bash Her.. by oluwase54: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2019
Popular relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro has cried out after getting into an accident today which she claims was masterminded by reality star, Tacha.
The blogger shared a video of her damaged car bumper on Instagram, while insisting that Tacha masterminded the whole drama in a bid to kill her for trying to tarnish her image....read full gist >>> https://we9ja.com/blog/2019/12/13/tacha-sent-boys-to-kill-me-blessing-okoro-cries-out-as-unknown-men-bash-her-car-on-the-road/

Re: “tacha Sent Boys To Kill Me”- Blessing Okoro Cries Out As Unknown Men Bash Her.. by Ebios(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2019
k
Re: “tacha Sent Boys To Kill Me”- Blessing Okoro Cries Out As Unknown Men Bash Her.. by oyebanji44: 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
Na so women bi.

(1) (Reply)

Full Details Of Kevin Hart’s Cheating Affair From Wife / See How Much Anthony Joshua Received From Buhari After He Prostrated (video) / Watch Teni Advising Girls On How To Deal With There Cheating Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.