Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? (5213 Views)

Mbaka And TB Joshua Prophesy About Buhari And Corona Virus Must Come To Pass / Ebenezer Babatope: Trump Impeachment, Lesson To Leaders That Power Is Transient / How did Tb Joshua fake this miracle PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by Miracleboy2019: 12:28am On Dec 14, 2019
DID TB JOSHUA PROPHESY TRUMP IMPEACHMENT?

On 6th November 2016, just days before the controversial American election won by President Donald Trump, Prophet TB Joshua spoke prophetically about the challenges the new US President would face, including a ‘vote of no confidence’.

“I want to share with you what I saw ten days ago. I saw the new President of America,” he said. “The new President will be facing challenges over many issues – including passing bills and an attempt to possibly pass a vote of no confidence in future. In summary, I can see that the boat of the new President will be rocked.”

In confirmation of TB Joshua’s message, President Donald Trump is on the brink of impeachment after evidence showed he threatened to withhold security aid from Ukraine on the condition they announce an investigation into his political rival Joe Biden.

On Friday 13th December 2019, the US House committee voted to advance two articles of impeachment against Trump – abuse of power and obstruction of congress – leaving the President facing the likelihood of impeachment within the next two weeks. A Senate trial to decide whether to remove Trump from office would follow early next year.

Equally confirming TB Joshua’s prediction, Trump has faced huge challenges in passing bills – such as failure to repeal and replace Obamacare and inability to build the border wall he passionately campaigned for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROWCT-12FdM

Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by aremuforlife(m): 1:17am On Dec 14, 2019
T.B Joshua only say what he see or hear
Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by JonOlive: 1:23am On Dec 14, 2019
hmm?

Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by Foxman19: 1:47am On Dec 14, 2019
I pray you just have such gift.
aremuforlife:
T.B Joshua only say what he see or hear

Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by tobechi20(m): 2:52am On Dec 14, 2019
with his controversial nature, you don't need to be a prophet to predict this
Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by treshbanj: 3:31am On Dec 14, 2019
I wonder why he couldn't reveal the prophecy of Buhari Administration, Sowore arrest etc! Am very sure Trump will not be impeached

Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by Richdad50(m): 4:49am On Dec 14, 2019
Add Prophesy to your Resume and thank me later.

Richdad
JonOlive:

Family, pls I desperately need a job. I possess a diploma in Theology and another in TV Journalism. I play the piano and sing handsomely. And I am very good at camera operations. I am a prolific writer and fluent reader. I can be a very good radio/tv presenter or newspaper feature writer. Couldnt continue with my degree (at NTA TV College) for lack of funds. Im tired of menial jobs. I reside in Jos. Pls is there someone who will show me some love and offer me a job?

Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by shawnfamous(m): 6:37am On Dec 14, 2019
tobechi20:
with his controversial nature, you don't need to be a prophet to predict this
lol even before he won the election? Or u think it's 10days ago?
Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by shawnfamous(m): 6:38am On Dec 14, 2019
treshbanj:
I wonder why he couldn't reveal the prophecy of Buhari Administration, Sowore arrest etc! Am very sure Trump will not be impeached
is it not what he sees he says? He should say what he didn't see, so u all come for his head abi
Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by gustav25: 6:54am On Dec 14, 2019
shawnfamous:
lol even before he won the election? Or u think it's 10days ago?

The same con artist that said Clinton would win ? Your brain is leaking

Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by powerhouse3(m): 6:58am On Dec 14, 2019
gustav25:

I guess they forget so easily,...

Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by OhBiafra: 6:59am On Dec 14, 2019
No one can impeach Trump
Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by segebase(m): 7:01am On Dec 14, 2019
I de observe

Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by ofeco: 7:48am On Dec 14, 2019
Miracleboy2019:
DID TB JOSHUA PROPHESY TRUMP IMPEACHMENT?

On 6th November 2016, just days before the controversial American election won by President Donald Trump, Prophet TB Joshua spoke prophetically about the challenges the new US President would face, including a ‘vote of no confidence’.

“I want to share with you what I saw ten days ago. I saw the new President of America,” he said. “The new President will be facing challenges over many issues – including passing bills and an attempt to possibly pass a vote of no confidence in future. In summary, I can see that the boat of the new President will be rocked.”

In confirmation of TB Joshua’s message, President Donald Trump is on the brink of impeachment after evidence showed he threatened to withhold security aid from Ukraine on the condition they announce an investigation into his political rival Joe Biden.

On Friday 13th December 2019, the US House committee voted to advance two articles of impeachment against Trump – abuse of power and obstruction of congress – leaving the President facing the likelihood of impeachment within the next two weeks. A Senate trial to decide whether to remove Trump from office would follow early next year.

Equally confirming TB Joshua’s prediction, Trump has faced huge challenges in passing bills – such as failure to repeal and replace Obamacare and inability to build the border wall he passionately campaigned for.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROWCT-12FdM

Is it not thesame America that he said a female president will emerge, Una too dull, is not people that are winning millions on bet naija prediction? majority of our pastors are saying things based on popular view or sometimes giving generic statement.

Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by edoairways: 7:48am On Dec 14, 2019
treshbanj:
He can't see everything,reason been that he is mere mortal like you and I. He is the mouthpiece of God hence he speaks as been led by his maker
Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by generationz(f): 8:09am On Dec 14, 2019
He also said a woman would become the president back then undecided

Trump must have been a female.

Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by Randy100: 9:04am On Dec 14, 2019
Nonsense, he is making a guess and Trump is not going to be impeached anyway. Screenshot this my comment, Sowore will be released next year, maybe I am also a prophet.

Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by duro4chang(m): 9:53am On Dec 14, 2019
If you still beliele in all these prophecies, you are deceiving yourself. Everything you wrote here are what all presidents face. There is nothing special.

Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by Jones4190(m): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2019
treshbanj:
the prophecy about buhari is simple, "Touch not my anointed one and do my president no harm" watch closely anybody that touch buhari always go down, he is God sent, the hand of God is upon him to wipe out corruption.

Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by TheFacelessMan: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2019
generationz:
He also said a woman would become the president back then undecided

Trump must have been a female.

Maybe when Trump is impeached, a female would emerge.

He goofed on that one, that's why he has lost the boldness in making his Bet9ja predictions.
Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by tinajohn: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
Whatever you want to say about the legitimacy of TB Joshua, one cannot doubt that the things happening in his ministry are BEYOND human comprehension. Just go to YouTube, type 'Emmanuel TV' and watch some clips for yourself. Better still - if you think it's all 'arranged' - watch a live service on Sunday or visit The SCOAN and see for yourself...

Yes, TBJ said he saw a woman 'winning'. Let us not forget that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by over 3,000,000 - the largest in American history for someone who finally did not end up as President. In the same prophecy, he said that there would be a 'vote of no confidence' in the new President. You can call it a 'generic statement' but remember this has only happened THREE times in the entire history of America. It is certainly unfolding with Trump now - although he will likely scale through with Republican support in the Senate.

I hear people harping that TBJ should rather 'prophesy' about Nigeria and Buhari - but he does not pick and choose what is revealed to him. For those who continue to talk about the 'controversial prophecy' and how it 'damaged his image' - I would say this: The foolishness of God is wiser than that of men and the weakness of God is stronger than that of men.

Despite the 'controversy' - Emmanuel TV is officially the most viewed Christian network worldwide (you can check the stats on YouTube yourself). 1,500,000 subscribers and 550 million views is no mean feat for a Christian organisation in an age of secularism and materialism.

Let's thank God for giving us a man like this in our generation...
Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by generationz(f): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Maybe when Trump is impeached, a female would emerge.

He goofed on that one, that's why he has lost the boldness in making his Bet9ja predictions.

Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by shawnfamous(m): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
gustav25:

Show me a clip he said Clinton would win... No need for the insults, there are ways u can still prove points
Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by gustav25: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
shawnfamous:
Show me a clip he said Clinton would win... No need for the insults, there are ways u can still prove points

I categorically put it to you that he said he saw a lady as the next POTUS ...simple
Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by referandum(m): 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
Its just a simple case of truism.
Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by solmusdesigns: 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
forget it, this guy tb joshua is quite constant and factual in his permutation and prediction
Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by Josiel: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2019
solmusdesigns:
forget it, this guy tb joshua is quite constant and factual in his permutation and prediction
Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by SarkinYarki: 6:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
tinajohn:
Whatever you want to say about the legitimacy of TB Joshua, one cannot doubt that the things happening in his ministry are BEYOND human comprehension. Just go to YouTube, type 'Emmanuel TV' and watch some clips for yourself. Better still - if you think it's all 'arranged' - watch a live service on Sunday or visit The SCOAN and see for yourself...

Yes, TBJ said he saw a woman 'winning'. Let us not forget that Hillary Clinton won the popular vote by over 3,000,000 - the largest in American history for someone who finally did not end up as President. In the same prophecy, he said that there would be a 'vote of no confidence' in the new President. You can call it a 'generic statement' but remember this has only happened THREE times in the entire history of America. It is certainly unfolding with Trump now - although he will likely scale through with Republican support in the Senate.

I hear people harping that TBJ should rather 'prophesy' about Nigeria and Buhari - but he does not pick and choose what is revealed to him. For those who continue to talk about the 'controversial prophecy' and how it 'damaged his image' - I would say this: The foolishness of God is wiser than that of men and the weakness of God is stronger than that of men.

Despite the 'controversy' - Emmanuel TV is officially the most viewed Christian network worldwide (you can check the stats on YouTube yourself). 1,500,000 subscribers and 550 million views is no mean feat for a Christian organisation in an age of secularism and materialism.

Let's thank God for giving us a man like this in our generation...

Forget alll these Nigerian guessers ...see prophecy below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eFfFtq1fljY
Re: Did Tb Joshua Prophesy Trump’s Impeachment? by Josiel: 8:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
solmusdesigns:
[/s][i][/i]

Lagos Is Suffocating And Eko Can't Breathe / See 22 Storey Building Nigeria House In New York / Terrorist Are Coming!!! You Have 1 Hour To Pack Everything You'll Need