Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,770 members, 7,955,942 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:15 PM

Show Love To Your Neighbors - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Show Love To Your Neighbors (356 Views)

Beware Of Your Neighbors / I Don’t Talk With My Neighbors. What To Do / I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Love To Your Neighbors by 11thGoldTREE: 1:32am On Dec 14, 2019
The saddening reality is that no one lives forever. No one can tell who will still be alive tomorrow.

I read the pathetic news of a young journalist who died and I really unhappy about nature but isn't death path of our natural order

I feel People should show love to their neighbours because you don't know when it will be the last time you ever see them. That is the critical thing missing in Nigerian society today: LOVE.
Feel free to express yourself. No one lives forever.. Don't let it be too late
Re: Show Love To Your Neighbors by EvilPOTATO(m): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2019
Thank you to all nairalanders that came to my rescue yesterday.
May God be GOD to you
May God be kind to you and uplift you
Re: Show Love To Your Neighbors by Mizwisdom(f): 1:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
Love your neighbor as yourself is the second greatest command in the Bible
Re: Show Love To Your Neighbors by 11thGoldTREE: 10:07am On Dec 20, 2019

(1) (Reply)

The Professions Of The Narcissist / #leavethechangeforhawkers / Are You Finding It Difficult To Conceive? Talk To Us Today. We Are Here To Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.