Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Video Of What Aisha Buhari Truly Said About Pillow Talks In Aso Rock - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of What Aisha Buhari Truly Said About Pillow Talks In Aso Rock (656 Views)

Is Buhari Truly Cursed? / Aisha Buhari: 'There Is No Pillow In Aso Rock, I Can’t Be Stopped From Talking' / Is President Buhari Truly Getting Married Tomorrow? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of What Aisha Buhari Truly Said About Pillow Talks In Aso Rock by MoIbrahim: 3:07am On Dec 14, 2019
This is the link to the youtube video of the real interview. It shows that Aisha Buhari did not say she no longer has pillow talks with her husband. Her words were deliberately twisted.

Please watch and listen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS8--_GoBhI

1 Like

Re: Video Of What Aisha Buhari Truly Said About Pillow Talks In Aso Rock by olatade(m): 5:28am On Dec 14, 2019
No time for pillow talks madam, baba is busy washing jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of What Aisha Buhari Truly Said About Pillow Talks In Aso Rock by kellystech(m): 5:54am On Dec 14, 2019
olatade:
No time for pillow talks madam, baba is busy washing jare
you are one of Nigeria's problem
Re: Video Of What Aisha Buhari Truly Said About Pillow Talks In Aso Rock by UGWENNA: 6:44am On Dec 14, 2019
This woman talks without fear or favour.
She is highly intelligent and unbiased in are comments. But people with similar mind used to have societal problems because society ordinarily does not appreciate such people
Re: Video Of What Aisha Buhari Truly Said About Pillow Talks In Aso Rock by olatade(m): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2019
kellystech:
you are one of Nigeria's problem

I can't condescend too low to engage words with online miscreant like you.

1 Like

Re: Video Of What Aisha Buhari Truly Said About Pillow Talks In Aso Rock by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 14, 2019
olatade:

I can't condescend too low to engage words with online miscreant like you.
grin. But are you sure he's not joking? Because the post/picture that you posted, which he reacted to, well I saw it as very funny and so was quite surprised at what he commented about it.

(1) (Reply)

10 Things To Expect When A Lifeless Terrorist Is Yout President / Shehu Sani Cries Out From EFCC Custody, Raises Critical Questions On Bribe Alleg / Opinio:amotekun,yorubas Should Not Allow Their Bitter Rival To Catch In.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.