Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Opinio:amotekun,yorubas Should Not Allow Their Bitter Rival To Catch In. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinio:amotekun,yorubas Should Not Allow Their Bitter Rival To Catch In. (652 Views)

Why The Igbos May Never Progress In Politics With Their Bitter Style Of Politics / Yorubas Should Never Ever Refer To Northerners As Betrayers Ever Again(photos) / Edo State Prisoners Share Their Bitter Experience After Breaking Out Of Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinio:amotekun,yorubas Should Not Allow Their Bitter Rival To Catch In. by DeViNe007: 11:21pm On Jan 19, 2020
What a very deceptive way for one enemy to all of a sudden,start showing care and concern that have never been shown for 5 decade!!People that all their wishes and aspirations is for us to be suffering from economic,political persecution.
How can my sworn enemy who i never sought for his fvcking opinions decides to proffer me one?.People that have been bittered just because president Buhari made a Yoruba man his vice-president instead of one of them.
All what i am trying to pass across to my SWesters is, that NEVER YOU FALL FOR ANY ANTIC OF THESE PEOPLE,who are very UNGREATFUL,HATEFUL AND MALICIOUS toward us,and be warned this is not about to change.
Dont allow NGWABIRIBAS CALANIBALISTS,to have the last laugh over us,THEY ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS,THEY CAN'T BE OUR FRIENDS AND THEY WILL NEVER OUR FRIENDS.be WISE YORUBAS!!!
We are capable of resolving any issue by ourselves without these INCONSEQUENTIAL LOTS poke nosing.
All their hope is to see a misunderstanding between their perceive enemies because of 2023 elec
Re: Opinio:amotekun,yorubas Should Not Allow Their Bitter Rival To Catch In. by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 19, 2020
Lol fool you have no control over what Yorubas wish to do Amotekun itself was not your idea

Your just a tiny fish in the sea moving where the current drives it to

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinio:amotekun,yorubas Should Not Allow Their Bitter Rival To Catch In. by Mightyhaiz: 11:39pm On Jan 19, 2020
Agreed,..Nnamdi made some exaggerations.. But the truth remains that Igbo's support this exercise... Verbally atleast.We may not back any group to oppress Yoruba's,as they are known to do against us in the past.. But sticking out the neck like Nnamdi put it will be a no no.. We can only shout our support from afar...or shout our displeasure from afar in case any group wants to intimidate the Yoruba's.. But if fight start we no go put hand o grin.

Op,u will agree that this will be very magnanimous coming from Igbo. Because if the table were to turn,and Igbo's formed say amuatoka or amutaokuko security outfit,na una go shout pass other ppl sef,..calling on fg to proscribe and kill.. Or even springing unstable characters to go and shoot at moving and non moving objects

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinio:amotekun,yorubas Should Not Allow Their Bitter Rival To Catch In. by HallaDaTruth: 12:06am On Jan 20, 2020
The way some people are so tribalistic on nairaland, they need to be traced and murdered. Imagine the stinking rubbish i just read now

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinio:amotekun,yorubas Should Not Allow Their Bitter Rival To Catch In. by Sokosuji: 12:08am On Jan 20, 2020
DeViNe007:
What a very deceptive way for one enemy to all of a sudden,start showing care and concern that have never been shown for 5 decade!!People that all their wishes and aspirations is for us to be suffering from economic,political persecution.
How can my sworn enemy who i never sought for his fvcking opinions decides to proffer me one?.People that have been bittered just because president Buhari made a Yoruba man his vice-president instead of one of them.
All what i am trying to pass across to my SWesters is, that NEVER YOU FALL FOR ANY ANTIC OF THESE PEOPLE,who are very UNGREATFUL,HATEFUL AND MALICIOUS toward us,and be warned this is not about to change.
Dont allow NGWABIRIBAS CALANIBALISTS,to have the last laugh over us,THEY ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS,THEY CAN'T BE OUR FRIENDS AND THEY WILL NEVER OUR FRIENDS.be WISE YORUBAS!!!
We are capable of resolving any issue by ourselves without these INCONSEQUENTIAL LOTS poke nosing.
All their hope is to see a misunderstanding between their perceive enemies because of 2023 elec
reverse psychology.. Just agree that they are better/bigger men than you petty lots

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinio:amotekun,yorubas Should Not Allow Their Bitter Rival To Catch In. by amuwo1980: 4:03am On Jan 20, 2020
A.boki, your games ant working this time, get the Bleep off

3 Likes

Re: Opinio:amotekun,yorubas Should Not Allow Their Bitter Rival To Catch In. by DeViNe007: 6:24am On Jan 20, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
The way some people are so tribalistic on nairaland, they need to be traced and murdered. Imagine the stinking rubbish i just read now
Mod,rule 2 has been violated!

1 Like

Re: Opinio:amotekun,yorubas Should Not Allow Their Bitter Rival To Catch In. by DeViNe007: 6:29am On Jan 20, 2020
LordVoldermort:
Lol fool you have no control over what Yorubas wish to do Amotekun itself was not your idea

Your just a tiny fish in the sea moving where the current drives it to
You Ngwa and Abiriba human flesh eater is the big fOol.For your information this issue would be settle amicably by both the Fg and the states involved,SHAME TO 5%ers.
Re: Opinio:amotekun,yorubas Should Not Allow Their Bitter Rival To Catch In. by DeViNe007: 6:42am On Jan 20, 2020
Mightyhaiz:
Agreed,..Nnamdi made some exaggerations.. But the truth remains that Igbo's support this exercise... Verbally atleast.We may not back any group to oppress Yoruba's,as they are known to do against us in the past.. But sticking out the neck like Nnamdi put it will be a no no.. We can only shout our support from afar...or shout our displeasure from afar in case any group wants to intimidate the Yoruba's.. But if fight start we no go put hand o grin.

Op,u will agree that this will be very magnanimous coming from Igbo. Because if the table were to turn,and Igbo's formed say amuatoka security outfit,na una go shout pass other ppl sef,..calling on fg to proscribe and kill.. Or even springing unstable characters to go and shoot at moving and non moving objects

We the Yorubas dont need help from any mortal being and certainly not from Igbos because this is AN INSINCERE ACT,and mind you,No individual or group can INTIMIDATE US,we are too BIG TO BE INTIMIDATED.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinio:amotekun,yorubas Should Not Allow Their Bitter Rival To Catch In. by Mightyhaiz: 6:46am On Jan 20, 2020
DeViNe007:

We the Yorubas dont need help from any mortal being and certainly not from Igbos because this is AN INSINCERE ACT,and mind you,No individual or group can INTIMIDATE US,we are too BIG TO BE INTIMIDATED.
somebody already called u a herdsman here trying to play dumb mind games.. I think I reason along DAT line..

3 Likes

Re: Opinio:amotekun,yorubas Should Not Allow Their Bitter Rival To Catch In. by Adaibeku(f): 6:58am On Jan 20, 2020
DeViNe007:

You Ngwa and Abiriba human flesh eater is the big fOol.For your information this issue would be settle amicably by both the Fg and the states involved,SHAME TO 5%ers.

Devine007 osaze007 isn't Aboki but a sworn igbo hater from waste whose priority isn't to stop fulani threatening their generation but to make sure igbos are wiped out from the face of the Earth , even when igbos plan not to sabotage them on Amotekun like they always do to us ,"because we no send them "

From now on any Igbo that supports Amotekun in nairaland is an akpuruapku ,my uncle nnamdi kanu has regretted his statement on Amotekun ,because of the amount of insults he received on yorubapage , is it his fault he wants to liberate his people ... Likes of zombieterror support Amotekun n I will curse u ( I will tell u am a princess) Now the die is cast ...enough is enough on Igbo insults even when we show concern

4 Likes

Re: Opinio:amotekun,yorubas Should Not Allow Their Bitter Rival To Catch In. by statusquoante: 8:34am On Jan 20, 2020
True.

Some Igbos may actually be dreaming of a civil war between FG and Yorubas so that they can have the opportunity of having their much desired revenge on the Yorubas and likely take their place in Nigeria... grin Pipe dream!

As it was in 1993 & 1998, they will be disappointed as that can NEVER happen!!

Reasons:

1. The governors don't have any military. Neither do they have the ability to raise one. Hence, the issue can only be resolved diplomatically, politically and legally.

2. Nigeria is actually headquartered in the SW - Lagos. Anything that affects Lagos affects Nigeria. FG won't let that happen!

3. The governors have continued to restate their commitment to one Nigeria. And there is no central SW government. No 'Ojukwu' who calls all the shots.

4. Declaring a state of emergency in the SW states - a worst case scenario - is the worst the FG can do should the issue go completely out of hand rather than wage a war.

The SW may eventually be placated with 2023 presidency following the fallout of Amotekun... cool
Re: Opinio:amotekun,yorubas Should Not Allow Their Bitter Rival To Catch In. by GMbuharii: 11:42am On Jan 21, 2020
statusquoante:
True.

Some Igbos may actually be dreaming of a civil war between FG and Yorubas so that they can have the opportunity of having their much desired revenge on the Yorubas and likely take their place in Nigeria... grin Pipe dream!

As it was in 1993 & 1998, they will be disappointed as that can NEVER happen!!

Reasons:

1. The governors don't have any military. Neither do they have the ability to raise one. Hence, the issue can only be resolved diplomatically, politically and legally.

2. Nigeria is actually headquartered in the SW - Lagos. Anything that affects Lagos affects Nigeria. FG won't let that happen!

3. The governors have continued to restate their commitment to one Nigeria. And there is no central SW government. No 'Ojukwu' who calls all the shots.

4. Declaring a state of emergency in the SW states - a worst case scenario - is the worst the FG can do should the issue go completely out of hand rather than wage a war.

The SW may eventually be placated with 2023 presidency following the fallout of Amotekun... cool

Beyond redemption,smh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinio:amotekun,yorubas Should Not Allow Their Bitter Rival To Catch In. by nlPoster: 11:46am On Jan 21, 2020
How can my sworn enemy who i never sought for his fvcking opinions decides to proffer me one?.

It depends.
Re: Opinio:amotekun,yorubas Should Not Allow Their Bitter Rival To Catch In. by sweetonugbu: 11:51am On Jan 21, 2020
Some people are irredeemable
Re: Opinio:amotekun,yorubas Should Not Allow Their Bitter Rival To Catch In. by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 21, 2020
DeViNe007:

Stupid, foolish and divisive statements like this, are reasons the South may never unite.

This one has left the North attacking them to attack Igbos for supporting them.

How stupid...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Alex Otti Writes SETRACO Over Controversial Road Contract In Abia / Video Of Lt.gen.Obasanjo Announcing The Execution Of Coup Plotters May 15 1976 / IPOB - Buhari's Army Can't Stop Us From Attending Nnamdi Kanu's Parents Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.