Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

A Day Comes - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Day Comes (367 Views)

All In A Day's Work (a Short Story) / What A Day (by Abiodun O)...18+ / A Day Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Day Comes by Amah001(f): 6:19am On Dec 14, 2019
I writhed and winced in pain as uncle Jude thrusted deeper. My eyes were already popping out of their sockets before he paused to kiss my lips and handle my tender breasts underneath my shirt.
'Uncle, it's paining me', I complained amidst sobs.'Sorry', he trailed off for a second and continued penetrating me. The pain was getting more intense, a stabbing pain I couldn't bear anymore. I kept hitting his back so he could stop whatever he was doing to me, but uncle Jude was having none of that. How heartless could anyone possibly be?
He stopped suddenly and pulled out. I watched as his disgusting phallus released an awful looking liquid, spilling all over my thighs. Picking an old wrapper from a corner, uncle Jude wiped the liquid off my thighs. I turned to the other side of the bed, dragging my skirts down from my waistline. He drew closer to me and whispered an inaudible ''sorry'' as he breathed heavily.
I resumed a fresh round of tears. I looked at my torn panties lying carelessly on the floor. Why tear my panties? why force himself on me? .
Uncle Jude gently placed a hand on my side, jolting me out my reverie. 'Amaka, I'm very sorry. I didn't know you are still a virgin. I didn't even know what came over me. please. I'm really sorry. biko'. He managed to sound so convincing but that charm isn't working on me anymore. I'm very sure he had all these planned out earlier. I stood up quickly and went ahead to pick my backpack. 'I need to go now', I blurted out. I avoided looking at him since he was still naked. As if he was reading my thoughts, he bent over and picked his shorts from the only sofa in the room. I made for the door while he dressed up. 'Wait, let me come and open it', said he. I stood impatiently, with my arms folding across my chest. I just couldn't wait to get home.
As he came closer to the door,he stopped in his tracks and gently grabbed my right hand and pulled me closer to his chest. Uncle Jude held me in a tight hug for about a minute. His sweaty armpits were already choking me, making me break free from his grip. 'I'm sorry about your torn panties. I'll replace it for you.' I quietly nodded in approval. He reached for his wallet, selected few notes and handed them to me. ' I hope this will make you happy. Don't worry, I'll give you more by Monday.' Uncle Jude promised.

As I sauntered back home, I kept pondering over my encounter with my Physics teacher. I knew I had a crush on him since JSS2 but I had always feared he would never take notice of my presence in the school. So when he requested I should help him mark the class' continuous assessment in his house, I had to ditch my extra mural lessons and joyfully followed him.
My wild imaginations have always wandered in a world of hopeless romantic, a world of unimaginable wonders. And here comes the day, a day that fully represents the opposite of what my Mills & Boon stories told me, a day full of disgust. The fourteen years old naïve Amaka is gone. This new girl is done with fantasies and romantic novels. This new girl isn't trusting anyone again. This new girl is now way above being obsessed with some pedophilic Physics teacher. D-O-N-E!! That's it.
I was still holding the money he gave me. I counted the money and it was five thousand naira. Is this an exchange for defilement? Another ploy to lure me again by Monday? I was really having wild thoughts at that moment. Immediately, I had a resort to give out the money to any beggar I meet on the way.
I tried to increase my strides as much as I could. A cold bath will soothe the pain, so I thought.

**creativenaijagirl**

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

For Poets Everything Is Inspiration - Interview With Rahaman Abiola Toheeb / Famous People That Were Nominated For The Nobel Prize Award But Lost Out / Guilt-free Written By Joy A. Adewumi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.