Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Mayorkun Slapped A Landmark Staff, Almost Beaten By Mob - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun Slapped A Landmark Staff, Almost Beaten By Mob (50304 Views)

UNN Lecturer Almost Beaten To Death After Caught Sleeping With Married Student / Mark Angel Comedy Almost Beaten For Shooting #ENDSARS Skit Amidst Unrest / The Arrest Of Mompha And Hamza Koudeih Is A Landmark Achievement - EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun Slapped A Landmark Staff, Almost Beaten By Mob by donprinyo(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2019
Newguyhere:
mayorkun has always been a very rude and uncultured motherfucker undecided
Small boy wey my chairman introduce to our kinfolk. The idiot was claiming star and snubbed the whole group. undecided
Las las we go still teach am sense undecided
Stupid boy.
U know reach
Re: Mayorkun Slapped A Landmark Staff, Almost Beaten By Mob by pacespot(m): 10:47am On Dec 14, 2019
Nigerians should also stop this culture of begging for money whenever they see rich people, it is sickening seeing this snobbish behavior coming from Nigerians often. I can't imagine myself in a situation where people are constantly harrasing me for money as a celebrity, you will always feel like your life is in danger, what if they are not getting the money from you, then they will turn to kidnappers and armed robbers. Celebrities in advanced countries like America are free to mingle with ordinary people, you will hardly recognize Beyonce going to beach in America among multitude of other American beach goers, but the case is different here.

If you want to beg rich people for something, beg them for ideas, mentoring and creativity. That will earn you more respect.
Re: Mayorkun Slapped A Landmark Staff, Almost Beaten By Mob by emekulous(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2019
Na so them almost beat am for YABATECH the other year.
Re: Mayorkun Slapped A Landmark Staff, Almost Beaten By Mob by Neoteny(m): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2019
nairafame2:
30BG member, Mayorkun escapes being beaten by an angry mob after allegedly slapping a Landmark staff and cussing out, yesterday, in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agYxfvTNS8g

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6Cn5OEH__J/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Pls stop posting 10 second videos that show nothing to back up your story

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun Slapped A Landmark Staff, Almost Beaten By Mob by Makomen: 11:53am On Dec 14, 2019
3 years out and welcomed by a 2 months old baby. Kai
Myleakupdate:
Ok
Re: Mayorkun Slapped A Landmark Staff, Almost Beaten By Mob by enomakos(m): 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
bad upbringing
Re: Mayorkun Slapped A Landmark Staff, Almost Beaten By Mob by bolamp(m): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hi everyone,
Lagos State, the most populous city in Africa and the commercial hub of Nigeria is no doubt the place where every Nigerian wants to be. However the state is heavily plagued with incessant traffic and gridlock which has seriously hampered businesses within the city.

I'm working on a post-graduate study that is aimed at recommending strategic solutions that would ease this traffic menace especially for businesses.

Are you employed or own a business in Lagos?
Does the current traffic issue affect the business adversely?
Would you like to see improvement?

Fill this 2 mins survey today and drive this change
(It's anonymous)

https://forms.gle/XehiD9voH6q7ETgG8.

Thanks.
Re: Mayorkun Slapped A Landmark Staff, Almost Beaten By Mob by Jonovo98: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
This is a case of
Oga boss and worker last time. Davido
Stabbed a fans today mayorkun slapped
Land mark staff
What is wrong with DMW...............
I can smell pride in this guys ..........
Re: Mayorkun Slapped A Landmark Staff, Almost Beaten By Mob by Adexzz(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
I can't fit laaugh grin cool grin cheesy
Re: Mayorkun Slapped A Landmark Staff, Almost Beaten By Mob by Champagnegold: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
the generation of foolish boys especially those very ugly ones with shovel teeth and dwarfness are not music since most popular don't think they still defend them. because they themselves don't have direction... a set of lost youths
Re: Mayorkun Slapped A Landmark Staff, Almost Beaten By Mob by helixmanager: 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
superlanny:
Some people think because you are a celebrity, you must give them money, whenever they see you, or they think you cant get angry or react if provoked. I am glad mayorkun gave one sex starved feminist a brain composing slap, this celebrities are also working hard and earning their wages, it's not a must they have to settle you with cash, any time you see them. Nigerians and begging ehn.

Woman beater spotted!

So the rubbish you wrote up there justifies slapping anyone?

Worse!people like you gave you likes to promote your senseless post, well, I’m not surprised because the devil also have followers.
Re: Mayorkun Slapped A Landmark Staff, Almost Beaten By Mob by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
Myleakupdate:
Ok
I don't know why you posted that pics..., but, to me, the pics is very emotional.

I saw the love and emotions in the soldiers eyes .
Re: Mayorkun Slapped A Landmark Staff, Almost Beaten By Mob by Hokage001(m): 11:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
Newguyhere:
mayorkun has always been a very rude and uncultured motherfucker undecided
Small boy wey my chairman introduce to our kinfolk. The idiot was claiming star and snubbed the whole group. undecided
Las las we go still teach am sense undecided
Stupid boy.
Mehn Shut The F#*k Up
He's by Far the biggest things Davido has, And he's well deserved of his bragging rights
So stop Dissing and claiming MY CHAIRMAN_cos Dude
You Are Dumb_Lame_Ass_Hater....
#TMOL

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Portable Zazu Zeh Cries As He Is Given A Range Rover (Pix, Video) / Uriel Oputa Almost Suffered A Nip Slip In Fashion Campaign / Caroline Danjuma Returns To Nollywood (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.