Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,976 members, 7,852,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:32 PM

We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers (3175 Views)

2023: God Called Us To Change Lagos Story — Funke Akindele / Abike Dabiri Has Not Called Us - Family Of Man Killed By Her Orderly / Impeachment: Now I Know Why Trump Called Us Shithole Country - Ortom (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by supercase1(m): 10:10am On Dec 15, 2019
jumper524:

u always think its all about bragging right or I knew it from onset.
you hyperflate the situation when it suites you.
every govt has it hooks and crannies and sowores case is a good example of one.
we all condemned the sowore case but that doesn't justify your opinion that you warned us.
the CJN was represented and in my own opinion we should fact check before running into conclusion.
this was the same thing that happened during the police exam some years back when the media went into frenzy that they want to islamise the country because Arabic was used as a subject without fact checking.
as much as we've condemn buhari when he's flawed, when have you praised him when he tried??
When boko haram is down, u claim its because they are buharis brother but when they strike your types are the quickest to celebrate.
no wonder ffk and the likes toss u guys like fools and its the same reason the media keeps sugerquoting every post to suit your taste, they are after money after all.
I guess u re a Muslim....... But if u are a Christian and u MUMU like this.......... my brother only GOD himself can solve ur situation

1 Like

Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by supercase1(m): 10:12am On Dec 15, 2019
solmusdesigns:
cool

i am starting to think Nigerian Army used a biological weapon that causes stupidity during the civil war on the enemies of the state

That moment u are scared of letting the enemy go!!!!?? grin

1 Like

Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by T9ksy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
supercase1:

You are a cow waliking on two legs

And you my dear are a sore loser. Still bleating like a he- goat on heat, 4 years after the fact.
Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by T9ksy(m): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Shut up

D truth dey pain u?

Good. Unfortunately, there's no cure for ailment.
Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by T9ksy(m): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
supercase1:

That moment u are scared of letting the enemy go!!!!?? grin

And who the hell is holding you plebs from going.

If you truly want to exit the union, it's quite easy- just pack you IMG (Ibo must go) bags and head for your erosion-ravaged hamlets. Watch if anyone will stop you.
Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by Cherez: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

You warned who?
How has the knowledge you had saved you? What good is that pre-knowledge to you? grin grin
But bros, this is the truth naaaaa
Actually, I voted PMB in 2015 but mehn,I stayed away from the polls after his first term in 2019.
The knowledge he has helped him condition his mind & never supported tyranny.

2 Likes

Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by Cherez: 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

They can't. This is how they know to play opposition. grin

They need to be schooled by Yoruba on what opposition is and how to run it.

Lol
Bros, how good have you played opposition if not by North alliance?
See, the much I know the Igbos they wont play opposition by supporting all wrongs against the Yorubas; you will see them fighting same PMB for the case of Yele, and even PYO.
But the SW fights opposition with everything and even to an extreme

2 Likes

Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by Cherez: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2019
helinues:
Wailing is now becoming a profession in Nigeria... grin grin
So true
Wailers Association Exco members:
Chairman: Segalinks
Asst Chairman: Helinues (lol)
Secretary: Punch
Provost: Baba Falana

1 Like

Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by Cherez: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2019
jumper524:

we all condemned the sowore case but that doesn't justify your opinion that you warned us.
the CJN was represented and in my own opinion we should fact check before running into conclusion.
this was the same thing that happened during the police exam some years back when the media went into frenzy that they want to islamise the country because Arabic was used as a subject without fact checking.
as much as we've condemn buhari when he's flawed, when have you praised him when he tried??
When boko haram is down, u claim its because they are buharis brother but when they strike your types are the quickest to celebrate.
no wonder ffk and the likes toss u guys like fools and its the same reason the media keeps sugerquoting every post to suit your taste, they are after money after all.
See bro you ain't being factual and dont see my points as being proGEJ cos that guy was clueless too.
However, in plain words let's examine this administration.
I voted PMB in 2015 and truly I never ever imagined the man is so selfish & incapable.
1. Security: with all the hype, he promised to end terrorism in 3months. I also criticized GEJ on this that I believed PMB but today the no of soldiers being killed in the NE has been shielded. Meet any soldier who recently returned from there for genuine stories & figures.
2. Employment: This govt has been so ignorant & refuses counsel(this is the worst attribute of PMB, so arrogant).
3. Corruption: Don't tell me is doing better, after all OBJ sent politicians to jail too, only the spineless GEJ didnt. Corruption is seated in ASO ROCK and the president pretends he is a saint. Tell the truth, a bullion van moving into Baba T's house on the eve of election and releasing of the Paris fund to Gov Bello few weeks to election, what does it tell you?
4. ACCOUNTABILITY: Why is subsidy increasing against even the increase in PMS price?
5. UNITY: PMB isnt a nationalist but a "sectionalist". PYO, quote me anywhere will be a better leader and a nationalist than PMB. Go through all PYO did when PMB was absent even to the DSS invasion of the chambers.
See, you guys here defending rubbish have locked your minds with selfishness.
Open your minds to the truth

1 Like

Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by jumper524(m): 6:31pm On Dec 15, 2019
Cherez:

See bro you ain't being factual and dont see my points as being proGEJ cos that guy was clueless too.
However, in plain words let's examine this administration.
I voted PMB in 2015 and truly I never ever imagined the man is so selfish & incapable.
1. Security: with all the hype, he promised to end terrorism in 3months. I also criticized GEJ on this that I believed PMB but today the no of soldiers being killed in the NE has been shielded. Meet any soldier who recently returned from there for genuine stories & figures.
2. Employment: This govt has been so ignorant & refuses counsel(this is the worst attribute of PMB, so arrogant).
3. Corruption: Don't tell me is doing better, after all OBJ sent politicians to jail too, only the spineless GEJ didnt. Corruption is seated in ASO ROCK and the president pretends he is a saint. Tell the truth, a bullion van moving into Baba T's house on the eve of election and releasing of the Paris fund to Gov Bello few weeks to election, what does it tell you?
4. ACCOUNTABILITY: Why is subsidy increasing against even the increase in PMS price?
5. UNITY: PMB isnt a nationalist but a "sectionalist". PYO, quote me anywhere will be a better leader and a nationalist than PMB. Go through all PYO did when PMB was absent even to the DSS invasion of the chambers.
See, you guys here defending rubbish have locked your minds with selfishness.
Open your minds to the truth
K let's see it this way
1, security: insurgency in the northeast has been on the decline and I can categorically tell you this as a barrack boy, and am exposed to firsthand information. The deathtoll has dropped drastically and we now have soldiers going in and out of maduguri on a regular.
The fear factor of ones parent going there has loosen up so you should check up your facts on this not speculation..

2, Employment: in the side of govt, I believe you are now hearing about custom, immigration, civil defence e.t.c and the application form is free.
From 2013 to 2016 there was no recruitment into the NPF but since then more than 20k individuals has been recruited by APC.

3, Curroption: baba is also guilty of that I must admit

4, accountability: no first hand information available to me on that

5, Unity: sectionalist?? In what way pls elucidate with reasonable facts..
Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2019
Power Show - Fela Kuti
Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by T9ksy(m): 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2019
Cherez:

Lol
See, the much I know the Igbos they wont play opposition by supporting all wrongs against the Yorubas; you will see them fighting same PMB for the case of Yele, and even PYO.

@ bolded.......you see why I tend to call your ilk, mischievous? Are you trying to suggest you are not aware how yorubas play opposition in the 1st republic whilst your myopic,
greedy leaders were busy sucking up to the north
in the NPC/NCNC alliance?

Are you also ignorant of the political permutations in the 2nd republic wherein, yorubas were in opposition whilst your elite were once again were in bed with north as the "beautiful bride from the east"? This was after the way and manners the north slaughtered your people prior to and during the civil war, that ensued.

Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by meccuno: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2019
T9ksy:

Ipob are neither sensible nor responsible nigerians. They are malfunctioning cloned biafrans.
I was surprised when this demented fellow didn't mention IPOB in his reply. But he has fulfilled his worthless destiny.
Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by boldaslion: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2019
jumper524:

Rather it's you and your likes that are being tossed like fools because like Zombies, you accept everything thrown at you. Did I hear you say when bokoharam was down? Oh so they are up again? When they sold you a dummy that bokoharam was defeated you believed, we doubted with proofs, you called us wailers, when the cat was being let out of the bag, they told you that it was technical defeat, you still believed because you are Zombies. You said Buhari tried, please can you mention where and when he tried? Meanwhile, there is no more Buhari, what you have is a Sudanese impostor Jubril. Anyway, you would soon realize, Aisha is giving you the clue but you are so daft to reason and comprehend. Continue in your...
Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by T9ksy(m): 7:38pm On Dec 15, 2019
meccuno:
I was surprised when this demented fellow didn't mention IPOB in his reply. But he has fulfilled his worthless destiny.

And your worthless destiny is wailing and gnashing of teeth till the end of your miserable life.
Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by meccuno: 7:44pm On Dec 15, 2019
T9ksy:

And your worthless destiny is wailing and gnashing of teeth till the end of your miserable life.
You are a mo.ronic fvcktard. A piece of sh*t. Your life would be completely useless if you don't mention IPOB or Igbos you demented dimwit.
Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by BabaRamota1980: 8:36pm On Dec 15, 2019
Cherez:

Lol

Opposition is not about fighting.

You need lesson from Yoruba on what opposition is.

Get pen and paper and holler back so I can begin your tutorial.
Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by Cherez: 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2019
jumper524:

K let's see it this way
1, security: insurgency in the northeast has been on the decline and I can categorically tell you this as a barrack boy, and am exposed to firsthand information. The deathtoll has dropped drastically and we now have soldiers going in and out of maduguri on a regular.
The fear factor of ones parent going there has loosen up so you should check up your facts on this not speculation..

2, Employment: in the side of govt, I believe you are now hearing about custom, immigration, civil defence e.t.c and the application form is free.
From 2013 to 2016 there was no recruitment into the NPF but since then more than 20k individuals has been recruited by APC.

3, Curroption: baba is also guilty of that I must admit

4, accountability: no first hand information available to me on that

5, Unity: sectionalist?? In what way pls elucidate with reasonable facts..
If you say you are currently a barrack boy with first hand info, I agree with you then. But same soldier who told me GEJ was a mess said same thing about this govt and I have met his colleagues who also told me same thing.
From the outside view, girls were abducted before and after PMB; so what's the difference?
On your 3rd point, employment is on radical decline more now since 1990 till date.
Yeah, the govt did well with these recruitments but mind you there were lots of scams especially with the juicy ones at NNPC & co.
I also got a job at NLNG (as they were in collaboration with govt to create more plants) during GEJ but later resigned for another calling.
And yes, PMB isnt a nationalist. Inas much as I agree, every office holder should fix people he trust more who will do well than people they dont know, PMB has so been selfish with his appointments. OBJ appointed an Igbo man INEC chairman, GEJ Northerner, PMB Northerner. And recently, I make bold to say he has shown openly he doesnt care by his appointments.
Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by T9ksy(m): 11:00pm On Dec 15, 2019
meccuno:
You are a mo.ronic fvcktard. A piece of sh*t. Your life would be completely useless if you don't mention IPOB or Igbos you demented dimwit.

[i]LOBATAN!!!

Ma gbo lo.............continue barking till............
Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by Cherez: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2019
T9ksy:

@ bolded.......you see why I tend to call your ilk, mischievous? Are you trying to suggest you are not aware how yorubas play opposition in the 1st republic whilst your myopic,
greedy leaders were busy sucking up to the north
in the NPC/NCNC alliance?

Are you also ignorant of the political permutations in the 2nd republic wherein, yorubas were in opposition whilst your elite were once again were in bed with north as the "beautiful bride from the east"? This was after the way and manners the north slaughtered your people prior to and during the civil war, that ensued.

Children like you needs to read history without sentiments.
Since 1914, I have hardly seen a good alliance of the North & the SE. The SE has been straight up with its stance on some issues about the North, that even Tafawa Balewa openly insisted he will never employ the Igbos, this was before the war(you're limited in knowledge here to know the Igbos & Hausas are like oil and water since day 1). Oga, how was that an alliance.
This isnt to say the Igbos hate the Hausas or that the Hausas are bad but the ways of the Hausas are so different to ours. We Igbos are naturally parliamentary in nature than the autocratic ways of the North(we dont worship our elites even like the Yorubas do too. The Hausas demand respect from theYorubas which they get, then the Hausas & Yorubas demand respect fro the Igbos and dont get it; this is the genesis of the fight in this country).
Zik is a nationalist unlike Ojukwu who is first Igbo before Nigerian and this is why the Igbos hardly revered Zik cos he was always politically unaware of his environment.
Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by Cherez: 11:06pm On Dec 15, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

Opposition is not about fighting.

You need lesson from Yoruba on what opposition is.

Get pen and paper and holler back so I can begin your tutorial.
Kai, Babaramota.
What's opposition aside from being vengeful against GEJ for the wrongs (yes GEJ messed up though) he did, formed an alliance with the North (AD & CPC) to oust GEJ while PYO is up there going through travails?
Bros, be humble enough to admit this; the North is the only political power in this country in the absence of a united south.
No matter the opposition you played, without a union with the North forget it.
Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 16, 2019
T9ksy:

Ipob are neither sensible nor responsible nigerians. They are malfunctioning cloned biafrans.
we are going home Biafra is here
Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by meccuno: 5:28am On Dec 16, 2019
T9ksy:

[i]LOBATAN!!!

Ma gbo lo.............continue barking till............
rabid dog
Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
Make one rejected he-goat bring this sharia nonsense to PH first.
Bastarrrds
Re: We Warned Them, They Called Us Wailers by LabDNA: 11:49pm On Dec 16, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

If Yoruba muslims were authentic you would already be worshipping Oduduwa in Enugu.

Wetin dis one dey yarn?

(1) (2) (Reply)

#endsars: New Video From Another Eyewitness At Lekki Tollgate (57 Minutes) / See What President Buhari Has Done To East West Road Project- Citizens Quest / Man Accused Of Giving Information That Led To Killing Of IPOB/ESN- Commander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.