Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,019 members, 7,838,564 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) (56740 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. / Governor Uzodimma’s House Set Ablaze in His Hometown, Omuma / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 12:27pm On Dec 14, 2019
DebrahDivah:
I'm sure they had to create that title for her.. Lol.

Bad Belle go away frm here embarassed
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
Title that was purchased is that one a title
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by Tembebe: 12:29pm On Dec 14, 2019
GuestLog:
the comparison is between the two first ladies. If you read any other meaning to it... It's your cup of grapes.
whatever helps you sleep at night sir grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by defxon(m): 12:31pm On Dec 14, 2019
Can someone please explain to me what is the benefits of these various chieftaincy titles people are bagging everywhere
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 12:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
more than half of rivers states is of igbo extraction
this ipob fools have come again
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by LZAA: 12:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
immhotep:

"Nneoma" is an Igbo word.
Receive sense.

Cc lzaa gmbuharii
Gbam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by Igboid: 12:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
Omuma is Etche ethnic nationality.

Are the Etches Igbos? Well, it depends on who you are asking.
Etche mainstream maintains non alliance to Igbo ethnicity, while many Etche people are proudly Igbos.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by bonnyhope: 12:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
mu2sa2:
From being first lady of the country and dropping to an insignificant so-called nnoema1 of a village area. Chai! What a shame! This corrupt woman will surely pay for all the people's money she colluded at diverting to her private use, under the watch of her husband.

Na hunger d make u type dis kin thing
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by Osidazz19: 12:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
[s]
Dedetwo:

You are worse than a "warped deformed thinking of a typical African youth" because you are praising thieves who are presently on the art as we discourse on this forum.
[/s]

misdirected and misguided anger. Keep moving bro, you are barking at the wrong tree.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by DedeNkem: 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
Patience Jonathan, a known mega thief is given a chieftaincy title? For what? LOL.

Chieftaincy titles have become absolutely useless! It is bought nowadays!
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:01pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ttipsy:
so
illorin caliphate grin
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by Sofistcatdmoron: 1:03pm On Dec 14, 2019
OgaBuhari:
ur teacher is a fool
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by Myself2(m): 1:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
ghettokid1:
The best first lady nigeria have ever had.
LIKE 4 MAMA PEACE.
SHARE 4 AISHA.
Anyway congrats mir, village man salutes mama peace

Mama Peace too sure
She was made for this.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
GOFRONT:
Well, at first, I thought she was the owner of AIR PEACE until I started seeing Mr Allen Onyema in the eye of the U.S storm..

Your first thought is right, she is the owner and the bubble is bursting right now as we speak
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by Bigcowhorn: 1:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
[s]
OgaBuhari:
[/s]

Then go and hide in the creeks
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by CasNova(m): 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
Good mama. Congrats.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by VanPOLICE: 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2019
Earlystar698:
This woman for don make us laugh small if she still dey ASO Rock, unlike Bubu wife

like for Patience Jonathan
share for Aisha Buhari

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by GuestLog: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2019
Tembebe:
whatever helps you sleep at night sir grin grin
How about you go mess yourself with a baseball bat? I'd sleep well at night knowing you chose not to take your cup of grape juice
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by Kennyswagzz: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:

Wetin concert us?who know you afonja and what concerns you down here, can you face your Fulani brothers and masters up north.
Unclean bastard..
shut up.. you can't sleep without mentioning afonja.. useless people

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by Kuginzi: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2019
Earlystar698:
leave stinginess make stinginess leave you
The answer to my question is yet to be known.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by Tembebe: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
GuestLog:
How about you go mess yourself with a baseball bat? I'd sleep well at night knowing you chose not to take your cup of grape juice
Take your own advice since you are used to messing with one.
I'd rather mess with my husband every which way.
I can't fight and exchange words with you over mama peace.
Of all things to fight over!!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
Sofistcatdmoron:
more than half of rivers states is of igbo extraction
Of course, it's a known fact. Don't stir any enthic hostilities abeg
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
Igboid:
Omuma is Etche ethnic nationality.

Etche mainstream maintains non alliance to Igbo ethnicity, while many Etche people are proudly Igbos.

can you tell me the history of the etche (echie) people and how they are not igbos? who are the etche mainstream?, what language do they speak,? what type of culture do they practice, ? where and where can you find the nde echie people,? who is their traditional ruler ?, do your research and you will discover the etche people are igbos

you shouldn't be having a moniker with the name igbiod and not know the igbiod subgroups
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
Glorifiednwafor:
Nneoma 1 oooh!
Eze oooh!
Eze Onyekachi Amaonwu JP. oooh!

Shey una afonja dey hear am ooooooooooh!!

After some misguided loafers will say Rivers are not Igbo's.. Abeg are those names and titles from hinterland or ewedu tribe

I need answers speedily cos I'm confused bikonu..

You really need not to be silly writing this gibberish. Yourbas got nothing to do with this. Stop being paranoid
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by Igboid: 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2019
jimyjames:

can you tell me the history of the etche (echie) people and how they are not igbos? who are the etche mainstream?, what language do they speak,? what type of culture do they practice, ? where and where can you find the nde echie people,? who is their traditional ruler ?, do your research and you will discover the etche people are igbos

you shouldn't be having a moniker with the name igbiod and not know the igbiod subgroups

The Etche mainstream are toeing Ikwerre path.
They currently claim to have migrated from Bini.
You have to respect a people and what they want to be.

Of course, many Etche people are proudly Igbo. But Etche officially don't identify as Igbo currently. They are an independent ethnic group in Rivers state
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by GuestLog: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2019
Tembebe:
Take your own advice since you are used to messing with one.
I'd rather mess with my husband every which way.
I can't fight and exchange words with you over mama peace.
Of all things to fight over!!!!
I'm a married man myself. I apologise for exchanging words with you. I thought it was a male moniker. No vex please.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 3:00pm On Dec 14, 2019
ghettokid1:
The best first lady nigeria have ever had.
LIKE 4 MAMA PEACE.
SHARE 4 AISHA.
Anyway congrats mir, village man salutes mama peace

Like for Ipob, Share for Biafra.
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by ghettokid1(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

Like for Ipob, Share for Biafra.
Like for your mother share for your father

1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by jimyjames(m): 3:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
Igboid:

The Etche mainstream are toeing Ikwerre path.
They currently claim to have migrated from Bini.
You have to respect a people and what they want to be.

Of course, many Etche people are proudly Igbo. But Etche officially don't identify as Igbo currently. They are an independent ethnic group in Rivers state

am glad you said they claim to have migrated from bini, claiming to be something you are not doesn't make you that thing for real, anyone can claim to be anything is just Like an Igbo man claiming to be Lagos igbo or Kano Igbo
just like ikweres constitutionally Nigerian government have made them an ethic group, but that doesn't really change the fact that they are of igbiod ethnicity, they can't be living on a borrowed Igbo culture, tradition and language and claim not to be related to Igbo, it's just for politics nothing more, their history can never be complete without the name Igbo, Igbo can never be deleted from their history, cause practically they are living as Igbos, beside that I have never heard an etche person deny their Igbo roots, the 0chie of etche is giving by diving ordination from amadioha that's one of the Igbo deities denying Igbo is Like denying amadioha

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by gaskiyamagana: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
ghettokid1:

Like for your mother share for your father
Like for Igbos share for Developers.
Like for pig share for pork.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by Chikpat(m): 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
Balogunodua:

I swear,she made history when she was in Aso rock grin grin

What honour or nobility is in her history as the first lady?
Is that the kind of history a first lady should make?
Re: Patience Jonathan Bags Omuma Chieftaincy Title 'Nneoma 1 Of Omuma' (Photos) by OgaBuhari: 3:11pm On Dec 14, 2019
Igboid:
[s] Omuma is Etche ethnic nationality.

Etche mainstream maintains non alliance to Igbo ethnicity, while many Etche people are proudly Igbos [/s].
that is not the topic. learn to focus on the topic and stop digressing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo Affected By Gbenga's Rumoured Death / Sowore Celebrating Buhari’s Victory In 2015. Reno Omokri Shares Throwback Video / Terrorists Release Another Photograph Of Abducted Kaduna-Abuja Train Passengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.