Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,943 members, 7,952,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:10 AM

My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story (41159 Views)

An Encounter With A Job Applicant / Should I Recommend Ex Girlfriend For This Job? / My Encounter At A GNLD Job Interview Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by Rich4god(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
Smells like a fabricated story. But of it's true, I will keep her in the company as long as she is competent and qualified. Somethings are better ignored.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by MrSix: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
Ok oh

Need a US used laptop?
I've got a variety in Lagos and Abuja. It's pay on delivery.

Chat me up via link in my signature
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by saintol(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
You too like Nollywood movies. Wake up! Hope you have ironed your clothes for Sunday?

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
VanEFCC:
Read and tell Us , If you are the One ... What will You do !!!

Fake Nollywood story and to think i that I don't like NW movies.

Next!!!

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by supercase1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I will pay her in her own coins. You see dear, in life some times you have to pay back evil with evil.

even the Bible says "the measure you give is the measure you take"
Even Bible say forgive 70 *77 times
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by alhussein9(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2019
It won't add or take anything from you if you sack her. Let her be and let her conscience take care of everything.
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by deltateam: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hmm.
Although this story might be fake but its not far from what girls can do.

3 Likes

Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by Stewart883(m): 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
Very fake story from the pit of hell!!!! So u mean to tell me ur ex couldn't recognize u
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 4:43pm On Dec 14, 2019
Bullshit story.

Stop the fake ass's story
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
All these stupid people making up stories that never happened.

Only gullible people will believe this

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by bello94(m): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
Fake story from the pit of hell.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by Mrshape: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
This story sweet me die

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by happney65: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
On today's edition of things that never happened..
Nonesense!

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by DefSimple: 4:45pm On Dec 14, 2019
Edozie13:

Switch off the television or tune to another programme
I tell you.. these days people be filling SM with fabricated stories just for the clout.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by DavidTariq96(m): 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
Some persons are just opportune and still wicked at same time....
Her people depend on her bt she no wan help anoda person wey people depend all in de name of de past....
Wot goes around fucking comes around senoita
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by deltateam: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
Waakanda:
Some mistakes can be overlooked. This scenario is one of them. It'll be a big lesson to her.

Waakanda lesson are you talking about?
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by Rukkie2: 4:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
Guy gather small children make u dey lie for them,Linus

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by luluosas(m): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
Link to the previous post please?
RiyadhGoddess:
How many times will it hit front page?
One Op have asked us before what we will do and we answered. Now months after the same exact post is on NL front page again. The only different I see is the fonts and background design but the rest of the story is the same no edit...

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by dalongjnr: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2019
Hhmm,too good to be true a story. Anyway, no matter what,sacking her will not made any of u better. You already had the intention to help by promoting her to SO/PO,so just let her be if she's performing her duties diligently.
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by Jasen1(m): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
Nigerian movie
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by YungMillionaire: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
lies and the lying liars who tell them
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by dominique(f): 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
Takes by moonlight
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by Dogalmighty17: 4:48pm On Dec 14, 2019
This issue is rather simple. Let's assume that the position you were applying for is a position the company is desperately in need to staff. Let's also assume you were the best and most qualified applicant. And if you were not hired, the companies competitors would have snatched you up in a jiffy. And that company, through your valuable skill and efforts, now dominates the business field.

Your ex, through her sentimental approach, would have caused your firm untold harm. She would have made it difficult for the company she works for to compete. Should she be allowed to retain her position?

A reprimand is in order. Possibly removal to another post but don't terminate her job. By allowing her work in your organization, you displayed sentiment as well.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
Plot twist it was her idea that led to you starting the company. Whatever you do don’t play God he is always ready to provide
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by Myself2(m): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
Edozie13:

Switch off the television or tune to another programme

LIE, LIE, LIE
This story is FALSE, you will own a company and only the manager and secretary know you as the owner.
Super story, if this script is written as a play, I wish you good luck cos even as a play, one can quickly see how fake it is
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by spencekat(m): 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
Pay her back
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by ijewejones: 4:49pm On Dec 14, 2019
dominique:
Tales by moonlight..abi

You know I'm grateful for your help..thanks once more!
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by spencekat(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
monkautos:
This one na fake story
But it can happen in real life.
Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by richie240: 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
YorubaPrince:
As much as the story looks too Nollywood and fabricated... I'll let her stay and her conscience and dented ego would eventually make her fire herself. cool
U are speaking as one with conscience. (Most omoluabis are, tho).
Some pps conscience is outrightly flat, as in (capital) DEAD!
You'll 'accomodate' sm ppl, and when dem chop belleful will tell u to shift comot.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With My Ex-girlfriend - Company Owner Shares Story by Sofistcatdmoron: 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
i believe this story because women are like that, once power gets to their hands ,you see the become so wicked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ICSL Ongoing Recruitment - Apply Now / How Did You Get Your First Remote Job? / How I Got Teaching Job In Lekki Ajah Axis Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.