Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

The Youth Have Taken Over - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Youth Have Taken Over (341 Views)

Nigerian Youth Have Right To Protest, Says President Buhari / Nigeria My Fatherland: The Voice Of The Youth Matters / I Have Taken A Lot Of Antibiotics But This Just Won't Go Away... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Youth Have Taken Over by ezekiel2099(m): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2019
Truly this is a landmark achievement and it is a wake up call for the youth to stop complaining and live up to responsibility.
Government cannot solve our problem because for years we have been looking up to government and nothing to show for it,our school are scattered,our medical system is bad,our roads are bad.
In the words of the founder of this particular foundation'Ezey life foundation'he said it is only Nigerians that can build Nigeria and that everyone must contribute his or her quota to ensure that the country is fix.
He was asked about his drive before embacking on this initiative of providing assistance to schools,clinic and less privilage children,he side and I quote "Success is looking out for a human need and meeting that need".
This is really an African leader that we must look out for to bring the change that we all long for.

1 Share

Re: The Youth Have Taken Over by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 14, 2019
For real
Re: The Youth Have Taken Over by meobizy(f): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2019
StacyO:
For real
For fake.
Re: The Youth Have Taken Over by ezekiel2099(m): 12:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
For real
I wish the government can see this because good leader are always compassionate.

More picture below

Re: The Youth Have Taken Over by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
meobizy:

For fake.

Like you??
Re: The Youth Have Taken Over by meobizy(f): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
StacyO:

Like you??
Non.
Re: The Youth Have Taken Over by ezekiel2099(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2019
This is truly a welcome development
StacyO:

Like you??
Re: The Youth Have Taken Over by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 15, 2019
ezekiel2099:
This is truly a welcome development

YES!!!!
It is,but I just wonder if its a day program which was uploaded on sm.
Or
It won't end in a day. Will they continue with this,retire cause of lack of funds or resources, is it about food and gift items?

I happened to visit an orphanage and it was all about food and cam.
Don't you think they need more than just that??
There was an NGO organization back then that equally started this program, though based in the US but,now I don't even know if it still exist.
Check out the second picture (cam).
What do you think??

This is a very,very welcome development and I hope to see more of it. But,.............
Re: The Youth Have Taken Over by ezekiel2099(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2019
Yeah,but God will supply
StacyO:

YES!!!!
It is,but I just wonder if its a day program which was uploaded on sm.
Or
It won't end in a day. Will they continue with this,retire cause of lack of funds or resources, is it about food and gift items?

I happened to visit an orphanage and it was all about food and cam.
Don't you think they need more than just that??
There was an NGO organization back then that equally started this program, though based in the US but,now I don't even know if it still exist.
Check out the second picture (cam).
What do you think??

This is a very,very welcome development and I hope to see more of it. But,.............
Re: The Youth Have Taken Over by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 15, 2019
ezekiel2099:
Yeah,but God will supply

HOPE (the only word)
Re: The Youth Have Taken Over by ezekiel2099(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
Yeah

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Have Any House Outside Nigeria Because It’s A Waste Of Money – Dangote / What Have You Achieved In This 2020? / 12 Signs And Symptoms Of Low Testosterone (sex Drive) In Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.