Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,088 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Is Anyone Else Experiencing This Problem With Glo? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is Anyone Else Experiencing This Problem With Glo? (341 Views)

Am I The Only One Experiencing This Problem With Opening Nairaland / Why Do Men Have Problem With Helping A Fellow Man? My Experience. / Am I The Only Experiencing This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone Else Experiencing This Problem With Glo? by Humanoid01(m): 10:12am On Feb 08, 2020
Hello everyone, and especially glo users. Good morning to you all. Please, I'd like to know if any glo user (on Jumbo pack) is experiencing this problem:

Usually, whenever I recharge my glo sim card with #100, I receive a 50mb and #500 bonus for browsing and calling (glo to glo) respectively. I have always received these bonuses, until two days ago. I didn't get either of them, so I decided to call their customer care line. They told me their engineers were doing a system maintenance, and that they were unable to check my recharge records for that particular recharge, and was directed to keep checking my account to know if I have received them.

I have done two subsequent recharges and I still haven't received any bonus, placed a call through to them up to 6 times, even today, they kept saying the same thing. So please, I want to know if anyone here is experiencing the same problem, 'cause they told me nothing is wrong with my sim, that it's just a system maintenance. Maintenance for three days, I don't understand.
Re: Is Anyone Else Experiencing This Problem With Glo? by Davash222(m): 10:23am On Feb 08, 2020
Since they’re on maintenance, I’ll advice you maintain.
Re: Is Anyone Else Experiencing This Problem With Glo? by Humanoid01(m): 10:33am On Feb 08, 2020
Davash222:
Since they’re on maintenance, I’ll advice you maintain.
Yeah, I understand that, but for three days? Is that normal?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Man That Will Love Me Enough To Give Me 60% Of His Income Monthly –lady / My Experience With This Smart Indian Boy. / Vonn Honors Hrm Oba Kabiru Kolawole Of Osolo Kingdom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.