Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,824 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:29 AM

Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets (67211 Views)

Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) / Angela Okorie Goes Bald (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by ChildFun: 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
Woww... Please fam, stay safe out there this season.

Contact us for your children tablets today.

Please see signature to call or watsapp.
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by naturefellow(m): 5:13pm On Dec 14, 2019
Pray she's safe and well.

The more you stay woke, the more you look asleep

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
Alvin212:
Staged

Fake axx actress

Bleep off with this staged shiiitt
woow. You must be a murderer

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by micflo28(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2019
Good thing is, the insecurities is no longer selective. Everyone pays the price for the negligence. Forget government, if every big man can help youths I his community to get on their feet, unemployment will be deflated and insecurities will melt away.
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by sauceEEP(m): 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
Riddled with bullets? Misleading captain... angry
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by CaptainMeks: 5:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
First Angela Okorie was targeted then a threat was made to Blessing Okoro by a Tacha hard core fan and yesterday an attempt was made on her too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIDWbbITkts&feature=youtu.be

This must be related to that in some way.

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by knowhowk: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
Celebrities should be more careful and more security Conscious ,There movements , businesses should not be displayed on social medias,hope she is safe
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by deathmen12: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2019
Everyone supporting tacha always show there foolishness everywhere just like her, I wish I can �
tyup:

but I've not said anything wrong.....have you seen her recent videos hitting out at Tacha and some fellow celeb recently?

her recovery from this would teach her to bridle her Tongue and just let things past without poke nosing and besides she should be thanking God she ain't murdered yet

3 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by CSTR2: 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
tyup:
good for her.....she talks to much sad

besides you don't trust an Ipob lady.....we all know she planned this attack on herself to raise suspicion but we'll just do her the favor of keeping quiet so that those E-warriors would not come and scream hatred sad
Don't be surprised to see this fool on another thread preaching about how igbos are not loving and caring.

That is one of the many ironies of this forum.
But their post history always betray them.

4 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by emonis88: 5:17pm On Dec 14, 2019
tyup:

besides you don't trust an Ipob lady.....we all know she planned this attack on herself to raise suspicion but we'll just do her the favor of keeping quiet so that those E-warriors would not come and scream hatred sad
Wetin u smoke?

4 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Stellahappiness(f): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2019
My baby , it's well I pray for quick recovery ,in Jesus name,Amen
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by etrange: 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2019
tyup:

Bro, see what you've reduced yourself to...

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Angelfrost(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2019
This has the makings of an assassination attempt... Who she offend like this??!...

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by jaxxy(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
A gwagon for that matter. Those thieves got nerves. I hope she’s ok
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by moshino(m): 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
tyup:

If possible, you need to focus your time and energy on your life, to make yourself a better, positive, productive human being. Right now your life is worse than a sewer.

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by NaijaHeadlines: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
shocked
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Kobicove(m): 5:26pm On Dec 14, 2019
Angelfrost:
This has the makings of an assassination attempt... Who she offend like this??!...

Maybe they did a deal together and she wants to chop all the money herself undecided
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Dagger79(m): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2019
This is all Tacha's and Buhari's fault .angry angry angry
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Angelfrost(m): 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
Kobicove:

Maybe they did a deal together and she wants to chop all the money herself undecided

That's very possible.
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by YorubaPrince: 5:30pm On Dec 14, 2019
I'll NEVER, I repeat NEVER step my foot in that savage jungle called SE-SS Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 14, 2019
tyup:
[s]good for her.....she talks to much sad

besides you don't trust an Ipob lady.....we all know she planned this attack on herself to raise suspicion but we'll just do her the favor of keeping quiet so that those E-warriors would not come and scream hatred :[/s](

Subhuman with a devilish heart
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by abels(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
tyup:

you're a very big fool..make robbers visit you soon.wicked devil

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by SocialJustice: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
tyup:

Are you alright?
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
I find some of the comments regarding the attack on this lady by armed men bereft of humanity and downright despicable. To gloat and rejoice over someone else's misfortune especially when you live in Nigeria where many of its citizens are an easy target for armed robbers is just sad...very sad. Yes, today it is her turn, who knows tomorrow it could be yours and I hope that you would be able to handle all the nasty comments and ill wishes that people might throw your way. Remember, karma they say is a bitch! You may not like her, what she stands for or even her ethnicity, that's okay. But to project your hatred and vituperations on her at the worst moments of her life shows a lack of humanity. It's very unfortunate that Nigerians see everything through the ethnic lens even when being humane and more objective would suffice.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by abels(m): 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
StacyO:
They'll blame Tacha......
you're stupid o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by omohlexy: 5:52pm On Dec 14, 2019
They don't tell us about their dirty personal lives. How they snatch peoples husbands with charms and how they dupe unsuspecting men. You were just sitting on your own and they riddled your car abi?
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2019
Going by some of the evil comments on this thread, it is obvious that Nigeria is a Godforsaken country populated with demons as subhuman citizens.
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Antoeni(m): 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2019
Where was she Going at that time of the Night? They Won’t Away Down In one place,Looking For Peoples Husband to Snatch
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Antoeni(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2019
Which Work she dey do to Buy G Wagon in the First Place?
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2019
abels:
you're stupid o

Really??
Hmmmmmm
How many geometry,fibonacci,collision,....... equations did you solve to come to this conclusion?

I said this cause I saw in another news where someone said Tacha sent assassins to kill her.
I'm neither a fan of bbn nor do I even care about all these actors n actresses.

You just might have newsphobia and typingphilia.
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by YungMillionaire: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2019
DaddySoftapple:
With the comments above, if Nigeria was a working country, the last three people that dropped a comment will be in prison by now for they have made themselves possible suspects.

I fear for this country, lots of people are mentally unstable, 70% of NIGERIANS are suppose to be in Rehab.

As for Angela, i wish her a speedy recovery and for the gun men, their days are numbered.

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.

You are complaining about Nigerians but you glorify Peaky blinders (a criminal organization) every time you post. Are you mentally stable?

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2019
Too bad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion / Meet Joseph Jaiyeoba, Biography Of Actor. Is He The Sexiest Nigerian Actor? / Between E-money And His Security At Lagos Airport Today (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.