Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets (67091 Views)

Angela Okorie: 10 Assassins' Bullets Removed From My Head, 2 Close To My Eyes / Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Robbers (Graphic Photos) / Angela Okorie Goes Bald (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by DarkJeddi(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
tyup:
good for her.....she talks to much sad

besides you don't trust an Ipob lady.....we all know she planned this attack on herself to raise suspicion but we'll just do her the favor of keeping quiet so that those E-warriors would not come and scream hatred sad
Shut up.. angry
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by obinnawhyte(m): 6:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
tyup:

but I've not said anything wrong.....have you seen her recent videos hitting out at Tacha and some fellow celeb recently?

her recovery from this would teach her to bridle her Tongue and just let things past without poke nosing and besides she should be thanking God she ain't murdered yet

You're only but a fool so you should be killed for spilling out this much hatred for her to extent you wished her dead....kettle calling pot black ....heartless pig

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Glorymax: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
Who is after this lady's life? Wetin she do una, person wey just dey recover from the accident she had some months back. Is it armed robbery or planned attack?
It's well o, and praying for her quick recovery and arrest of culprits.
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by bluefilm: 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2019
But why the thing no injure am na?

Abi she don dey use odeshi?

Na wa o!
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by greggng: 6:24pm On Dec 14, 2019
tyup:

but I've not said anything wrong.....have you seen her recent videos hitting out at Tacha and some fellow celeb recently?

her recovery from this would teach her to bridle her Tongue and just let things past without poke nosing and besides she should be thanking God she ain't murdered yet

I don't know what to say about your mental case....so talking about a celeb is now death warrant? Even politicians now weigh their options seriously .......go and take your medication before is too late

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Splendor27: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2019
Lies,,,,,frame up,,,I saw her 1:33 pm today,can u imagine,,
How can an armed criminal just come out from his hidden and decide to only shoot car and leave the scene,,then wat his gain abi he no go chop nii.....
Awon blogger bloggers...
Let my angela be,,abeggiiyoo
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by abels(m): 6:51pm On Dec 14, 2019
StacyO:

Really??
Hmmmmmm
How many geometry,fibonacci,collision,....... equations did you solve to come to this conclusion?

I said this cause I saw in another news where someone said Tacha sent assassins to kill her.
I'm neither a fan of bbn nor do I even care about all these actors n actresses.

You just might have newsphobia and typingphilia.

show me the news and link
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by theDEVILisHERE: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2019
tyup:

Smh
Insensitive people always learn the hard way

...feel sorry for u in advance
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by InvertedHammer: 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
CSTR2:

Don't be surprised to see this fool on another thread preaching about how igbos are not loving and caring.

That is one of the many ironies of this forum.
But their post history always betray them.

Check out this moronic imbe.cile below called Tembebe who stated that Yoruba people are all loving but Igbo are the hateful lot.

Tembebe:
Is there something you yorubas collected from those people you didn't return?
I asked because the derogatory words used by them for ONLY the yorubas on this forum no be here o.
If I haven't set foot in the southwest before and married from there,I would have believed everybody in Yoruba land is ugly o and dirty as fvck going by what the igbos used to write here.
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Nature8(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
tyup:
Very stupid comment undecided
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Nature8(m): 7:41pm On Dec 14, 2019
tyup:
Very stupid comment undecided
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by CSTR2: 7:44pm On Dec 14, 2019
InvertedHammer:

Check out this moronic imbe.cile below called Tembebe who stated that Yoruba people are all loving but Igbo are the hateful lot.

The ironies never end.

It is almost laughable.
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Godsonjolly: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2019
Thought G wagon was bullet proof. How will such carry with huge amount not be bullet proof. Thank God she's still alive. Make we see 2020 ooo
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by isaiahethan: 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
tyup:

besides you don't trust an Ipob lady.....we all know she planned this attack on herself to raise suspicion but we'll just do her the favor of keeping quiet so that those E-warriors would not come and scream hatred sad

Schwein spotted.
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Khaleell001(m): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2019
tyup:

Wait a moment, was stupidity transfused into your blood or it's genetic?
You must be a dunce for vomiting such rubbish.

I don't know her and I have never met her, but even if it's your enemy, is this how you react to bad news about them.
Even the so called Tacha you are defending is she any better?

Some of you are just unbelievably stupid!
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2019
tyup:

You are an evil person
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by tyup(m): 10:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
Khaleell001:

Wait a moment, was stupidity transfused into your blood or it's genetic?
You must be a dunce for vomiting such rubbish.

I don't know her and I have never met her, but even if it's your enemy, is this how you react to bad news about them.
Even the so called Tacha you are defending is she any better?

Some of you are just unbelievably stupid!

where did you see me defending tacha?
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Legendguru: 11:56pm On Dec 14, 2019
hmmm
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Diamonddris(m): 6:53am On Dec 15, 2019
It's movie.. No cause for alarm
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 15, 2019

Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by realestate19: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2019
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by AngelicBeing: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2019
sassysure:
Wicked and heartless nigerians.
On Sunday they will be at the front seats while their brothers on the other side will knack heads for ground more than hundred times a day.

Even their comments are like them
Hian, wetin Nigeria do you
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by Dedetwo(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2019
Law-abiding Nigerians should be allowed to legally carry arms. Police cannot be anywhere and anytime. It is proper to give a fighting chance to the citizens so that they can at least defend themselves.
Re: Angela Okorie Attacked By Armed Gunmen, Her Car Riddled With Bullets by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:52am On Dec 16, 2019
StacyO:
They'll blame Tacha......

Nonetheless, I hope she is okay and safe.
Your conscience even told you that she is guilty. Why not admit it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thespian Nozy: What Doctors Removed From The Stomach Of A Nigerian Comedian / My Hip Is My Greatest Asset —ebube Nwagbo / Tiwa Savage Performs In A Sack Of Rice (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.